“Best crepe”

Ranked #3,426 of 23,375 Restaurants in London
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Chelsea
Reviewed 23 March 2014

I have been here twice, and this place hasn't disappointed me, it has the best crepes here and I had the spinach and cheese one, it is very large, some of you are saying which is true, but you can also order kids size, they have freshly squeezed orange juice and extremely tast mozzarella balls for a starter, the chocolate milk shake was ok... And the service a bit slow, but definitely I would reccomend

Reviewed 2 March 2014

Came here for second time. Great atmosphere and staff and if you fancy something different then this place and food is great. It's a cross between a pizza and pancakes. Really yummy and massive plates. Very reasonable price too and you could ask for a loyalty card to collect stamp and eventually get a free pancake.

Reviewed 26 February 2014

Myself and my friends regularly visit the place when I am in town. I have tried many kinds of pancakes and snacks and deserts they offer. Not once have I experienced bad service or food. Considering how busy they tend to get and there is always a chance you may have to wait to be seated we have been lucky enough to be served as soon as we enter.
Innovative and fun way to serve the usual pancake by creating cool toppings to go with them.
And not to forget the fact that they serve strawberry beer tops things off!

Reviewed 26 January 2014

Having spent a great deal of time in the Kings Road over the years I have always passed My Old Dutch and said I must try it one day, yesterday was that day and what a disappointment.

I went with a party of 10 of mixed age from 8-50 and it is good they have tables to accommodate groups of that size which is probably the only positive of the evening.

The menu is bizarre, basically think of a cuisine - indian, Greek or Chinese, then imagine placing that food on a pancake used like a pizza base and serving

The portions are big, served on huge delft plates but is stodgy and relatively tasteless, looks like a pizza, wish I had a pizza!

Service is hit and miss, the first person served had finished with 2 people still waiting to be served

Food is cheap, for 10 it was just over £200 with drinks but if I am honest not value for money as for flavour and texture I just don't get it, sorry

1  Thank NWL72
Reviewed 15 January 2014

This was our 1st time to My Old Dutch. We miss the American breakfast ever since we moved to London 3 1/2 years ago. Fortunately, we found this place. We ordered our food & didn't expect to see such a big portion of our food. Usually, the portion size here in England is smaller than in the US. Anyway, we'd a wonderful meal which energized our day.

1  Thank Mel168