“This is what a pub should be”
Review of The Grenadier

The Grenadier
Ranked #735 of 24,439 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$1 - US$76
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Belgravia
Reviewed 11 July 2014

Central location hidden down a picturesque back alley in a high end neighbourhood, small character filled rooms, menu on the chalk board, friendly staff and lots of room to hang out in the courtyard with your pint. thanks to the Park Lane Hotel Concierge for his recommendation

Reviewed 7 July 2014

It's never going to get any passing trade, but it had been recommended so thought I would give it a try. It's in a very exclusive area and you'll lose count of the Bentleys and Astons you'll walk past.

That should have been a clue to the prices! Great selection of beers - will definitely give it another go.

Reviewed 1 July 2014

We visited this place on a sunny day as it had good reviews, sadly it did not live up to expectations. The food took a while, I had a roast and my partner had the beef wellington. Mine was one of the worst Sunday roast's I have ever had at a pub. There was nothing special about it. My partner found a big bit of plastic in his food. We showed the waitress and nothing was done about it, they didn't even discount it/ knock it off the bill. I think this place is over priced and a bit of a tourist trap. The one nice thing about it is that it is in a beautiful little mews.

Spirit P, Guest Relations Manager at The Grenadier, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2014

Dear Naomi D

Thank for taking the time to provide us with your review.

I would like to apologise that we failed to meet your expectations at the Grenadier with regards to the service you received. I can confirm that I have passed on your concerns to the management team who would like to investigate your feedback. We have sent you a direct message to discuss this further.

Kind regards

Taylor Walker

Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

We was on foot and spend some time to find this place. It has lovely interior, good service and fine meal.

Reviewed 12 June 2014

We went there on a Friday afternoon and I loved the atmosphere and the vibe. We had a lovely afternoon having drinks outside the Pub, have a cigarette, and enjoy the nice weather and the good vibe of fellow Brits. This Pub has a 2 century history at least. I loved it.