“Superluscious!!! Indian cousine”
Review of Rangrez

Rangrez
Reserve with OpenTable
Rangrez is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #756 of 24,997 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$13 - US$20
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Hammersmith / Fulham
Description: A family-run restaurant committed to offer the taste of authentic India, focusing on traditional Indian flavours & spices and giving them a modern twist. Our chefs and their cuisine started life as a family affair, they come from northwest part of India- Punjab, and became known for preparing community feast so good, with such well balanced spice blends (we hand-grind our spices, of course!) and using high quality ingredients, that we had to bring their talent to streets of London, so the culinary capital can enjoy the Punjab's best kept secret.
Reviewed 2 February 2014

Excellent Indian cuisine and superb welcoming atmosphere with highly pleasing service. I strongly recommend for any one visiting central London to visit Rangrez for authentic Indian food. They have balanced menu to choose mix of starters and main course for both vegetarian & Non vegetarian. Strong vote for Fried corn, Paneer tikka, Rocket Chicken, Lamb chops, Butter Chicken and Daal, All in all we really enjoyed our evening at Rangrez!!!

Rangrez, Manager at Rangrez, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2014

Dear RidgeW18

Thank you for your review. We are glad to learn that you enjoyed your evening at Rangrez.

We look forward to welcoming you back in near future.

Reviewed 2 February 2014

Looks like a normal Indian restruanent just 2 min from Hammersmith tube station.Never thought it will one of the best lamb and Dal I ever had in london and 3ven in India.If you are nearby hammersmith dont forget to try it.I dont think you want to give it a miss....Another think most inovative menu I hv ever seen

Rangrez, Manager at Rangrez, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2014

Dear Dhawal_Sehgal

Thank you for your review. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your visit and liked our innovative menu.

We thank you for your custom and look forward to welcoming you back in near future.

Reviewed 2 February 2014

I have been to a couple of Indian Restaurants in London..but Rangrez serves excellent quality food at reasonable prices.

A friend told me about Rangrez a couple of weeks ago, but I dint manage to go there because thought it was a bit away from where I live(Rangrez is in Hammersmith & I live in West End). I went there last month for dinner, and have gone back 4 times in a month!

The quality and taste of food is superb.. I dont like oily and greasy food so avoid eating at Indian Restaurants, But after having food at Rangrez I could have their food almost everyday as you feel full but not bloated after eating there!

I would highly recommend for Indian food lovers to try out Rangrez, their personalized service is impeccable!

My recommendation
1. Grills- Achari Chicken, Malai Chicken & Sheekh Kababs
2. Mains- Butter Chicken, Nihari, Daal

Rangrez, Manager at Rangrez, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2014

Dear SamS

Thank you for your review. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your visit and would recommend us to others.

Reviewed 30 January 2014

really enjoyed this indian meal here tonight, had Momo starter and Dahl with Naan as a main. was so delicious, very well spiced and great Naan! would recommend it. Best indian I have had here in London, in particular the Daal!

Rangrez, Manager at Rangrez, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2014

Dear Nevada

Thank you for your comments. we are delighted to learn that you enjoyed your meal and will recommend us to others..

Team Rangrez would like to thank you for visiting Rangrez-Hammersmith and look forward to seeing you soon.

Reviewed 30 January 2014 via mobile

Excellent service, good value and gourmet food. Congrats to the chef. It was a pleasure to dine there.
Hopefully we see u soon

Rangrez, Manager at Rangrez, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2014

Dear Choueiri

Thank you for your kind comments. We are glad to learn that you will visit again.

Team Rangrez would like to thank you for your custom and we look forward to seeing you again.