“Sunday lunch”
Review of Camino

Camino
Reserve with OpenTable
Camino is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2,118 of 22,674 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$11 - US$23
Cuisines: Spanish
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Bar Scene, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: At Camino, authenticity is more than a word - it's our passion. So much so, we take two staff trips to Spain every year, exploring, staying up far too late and having a brilliant time. Our creative and seasonal tapas from Nacho del Campo uses the finest local or Spanish produce, and celebrates the exciting diversity of regional Spanish cuisine. We've poured lots of love into our drinks menu too, from fresh fruit sangria to an award-winning wine list that showcases some fantastic Spanish wines, sherries and cavas. Our vibrant London bars and restaurants are great for all occasions, from work lunches to romantic dinners to full on parties, with late night DJs every week and always free entry.
Doncaster, United Kingdom
“Sunday lunch”
Reviewed 22 June 2014

Very helpful and attentive staff. Let us manage our own wine, but kept our water topped up all the time, which I thought was great. Helpful about the food, tapas can be a bit confusing!

Visited June 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
London, England, United Kingdom
“Great value and buzz”
Reviewed 20 June 2014

Great food and a lovely atmosphere, the only downside to this place was that the staff were rushed off their feet so service was a bit slow. That being said the staff were friendly and helpful, the food is great and the Sangria is delicious. A great stop for a fun night out with friends.

London, United Kingdom
“Excellent”
Reviewed 18 June 2014

I went with my girlfriend on Tuesday and had a wonderful time. The prawns were delicious and the waiter was very helpful with good recommendations. I would definitely return.

Darlington (uk)
“Ignored total contempt for customers”
Reviewed 16 June 2014

To be clear on this place I never ate here because I was never afforded the opportunity. I arrived before my colleague and asked if a table was available. The place was very busy and understandably I knew I would have to wait! The lady at reception booked me in and said I will call you in 30-40 minutes as soon as a table is ready. She took my number entered it into the computer and verified it with me.

So I went to the bar £9.50 for two beers as well! And guess what I am still waiting for that call. My colleague and I went across the street to an Indian instead. I feel this is a let down and a real disappointment

London, United Kingdom
“Diabolical service, good food”
Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

Went with friends. The tapas was good but took 45 minutes for the first one then over half an hour for 4 more and then the final two after we complained. Even then there was no service. We had to go to the bar to ask for the bill. Really badly run, it's a shame because the food is tasty.

Visited April 2014
Camino_Owner, Owner at Camino, responded to this review, 16 June 2014
Hello and thank you for your feedback. We truly appreciate our guests taking the time to write and are very sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your experience with us. We pride ourselves on providing fantastic authentic food and brilliant service, therefore we would appreciate if you could email us at info@camino.uk.com so we can look into this further.

Thank you.