“breakfast”

Harlequin Restaurant
Ranked #3,659 of 22,367 Restaurants in London
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighbourhood: Covent Garden
Description: Bringing the best produce to the beautiful setting of Kingsway Hall, the Harlequin Restaurant offers diners fine seasonal British dishes in relaxed, bright and welcoming surroundings. The Harlequin Restaurant offers a fabulous buffet breakfast selection, Express Lunch, Elegant Afternoon Tea through to the Chef's Dinner Menu. Harlequin Restaurant is also available for daily private hire, an ideal option for large groups, birthday celebrations, hen parties and other special occasions.
hull
“breakfast”
Reviewed 2 August 2014

lots of choice, excellent quality and lovely friendly service. Feels like 5star luxury treatment. great price and great food.

Visited July 2014
Reyaz_KWH, Manager at Harlequin Restaurant, responded to this review, 4 August 2014
Dear Cherylhull,

Thank you very much for the lovely comment . I shall share your delightful feedback to my breakfast team.

We look forward to see you soon again .

• Korean first
London, United Kingdom
“wonderful afternoon tea!”
Reviewed 31 July 2014

One of my best friends and I visited London in June 2014, and found this restaurant, on the ground floor of Kingsway Hall Hotel, near Holborn station. We each had afternoon tea - the restaurant is open solely for afternoon tea from 1-5 on Sunday, and we had a selection of sandwiches to start, a scone with cream and jam and some pastries and desserts.

We were very kindly offered free extras of pastries and desserts if we wished - and we did! Indulged on macarons, a slice of an Opera cake, a fruit tart and many more.

Really good value for money, and a great experience!

• Visited June 2014
Reyaz_KWH, Manager at Harlequin Restaurant, responded to this review, 1 August 2014
Dear Osalinda,

Greetings !!

Thank you very much for your visit to Harlequin restaurant for your afternoon tea . I am delighted to read your feedback & would surely pass the comment to my pastry chef . Our scones, Pastries along with sandwiches are done inhouse by our Kitchen team & of course everything is baked fresh on the day .

We hope that you come back soon

London, United Kingdom
“excellent dinner & lovely staff”
Reviewed 15 July 2014

Went for dinner with my wife n kids . The place was pleasant open n not conjusted . The food was delicious n service was impeccable . Special thanks to reyaz for organising kids meal for my kids . My price is good value . Staff know what they sell . Only downside is I did not get the table overlooking the street . Otherwise great .

• Visited July 2014
Reyaz_KWH, Manager at Harlequin Restaurant, responded to this review, 17 July 2014
Dear Bablu S,

Thank you very much for visiting Harlequin restaurant & lovely feedback . We are excited to learn that you & your family enjoyed the dinner at the Harlequin . Please accept my apology since we were unable to offer window table to you, but certainly feel free to contact us next time & ask for window table while booking .

We look forward to see you again in the Harlequin .

Groningen, The Netherlands
“Diner at Harlequin Restaurant”
Reviewed 12 July 2014

Last week, I had dinner at Harlequin restaurant. It was an amazing experience! The food was really good. It looked nice and it tasted just as nice as it looked. We also had a bottle of wine, which tasted really good. The atmosphere in the restaurant was great. I want to thank the staff for this lovely evening (especially Davinia and Fillipinno). It's been a while for me being served by such good waiters, they definitely know how to pamper their guests. They were really thoughtful, nice and they had good knowledge of the menu and gave us some great recommendations. If you go to London, you should definitely visit this restaurant. Thank you!

• Visited July 2014
Reyaz_KWH, Manager at Harlequin Restaurant, responded to this review, 14 July 2014
Dear AllenK,

Greetings from London !!

Thank you very much for visiting Harlequin restaurant for your dinner . I along with with my team members are very much excited to read your comment . I have passed on your message & a lovely thank you to Davinia & Randy for excellent job done.

We endevour to achieve excellence always & feedback from guest is a motivational factor for us to keep excelling in our goals

We wish you visit Harlequin whenever you are in London next time.

London
“Afternoon Tea”
Reviewed 7 July 2014

This is my 2nd visit for afternoon tea to celebrate my husband's birthday. It was just as good as last time ( with a girlfriend). The staff are helpful and courteous and happy to leave out any sandwiches and replace with more of another. We were offered more cakes and scones but there are more than enough! We had the Wimbledon Afternoon Tea. Located right by Covent Garden. Very child friendly as well!

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant