“Order the Scaloppine Dolcelatte”
Review of Scalini

Scalini
Ranked #1,664 of 27,217 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$25 - US$100
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Chelsea
Reviewed 24 May 2018

About the best veal I've ever had--tender scallops in a creamy, not cloying, sauce. Husband had the enormous veal chop that was simply grilled/broiled and served with a few sprigs of rosemary and without a sauce. I definitely won the food-taste award for ordering that night.

Great teamwork in the waitstaff. They didn't miss a beat. The woman at the reservation desk was very accommodating despite multiple calls to make changes.

Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

One of my favourite restaurants of all times been coming here for the last 25 years it has to be my first meal when I land in London .. for me the veal chop is my favourite dish there and of course everything else is also par excellence .. the service the staff are spectacular absolutely spot on .. a must must visit !!

Reviewed 11 May 2018 via mobile

Proper service, well cooked food and a nice relaxed atmosphere. Wine served at proper chilled temperature unlike so many restaurants, risotto was sublime.

Reviewed 10 May 2018 via mobile

Very crowded and noisy but it contributed to the "Italian" atmosphere. The place had a friendly and fun vibe of a typical cafe/restaurant in Italy. The food was that of delicious home cooked meals, nothing fancy. I had the lamb main dish and that was delicious. We ordered a couple of desserts to share but was disappointed that they plopped both desserts together on one plate instead of presenting them on their individual plates. They just didn't look appetising. Staff were nice and friendly but as the restaurant was very crowded, it was hard for them to be attentive to everyone.

Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

The food was excellent. Everything we ordered was delicious. The lobster pasta was perfect. The staff were friendly and helpful. A bit loud but we didn’t mind it at all. We went twice bcs we craved their food.

Date of visit: April 2018