“one of the best italian restauranfs in London”
Review of Scalini

Price range: US$31 - US$125
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Chelsea
Description: Established 1988, iconic Italian restaurant in the heart of Chelsea, London famous for its tradition, quality & culinary heritage. Open daily 12.30 - 2.45pm & 7.00 - 10.45pm
Reviewed 9 July 2018

The pasta is done al dente, as it should. Service is great. The veal Milanese is soft and crispy. All fish are done very well, with or without sauce. Deserts are delicious, specially the tiramisu. Very good wine selection. nice ambiance

Date of visit: November 2017
Write a reviewReviews (645)

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

Whenever I’m craving for Italian food in London, Scallini is my go to place. I like to take my food to-go since the place is always crowded and it’s a bit cramped. I always eat the spicy spaghetti with the chicken Milanese.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 2 July 2018 via mobile

The seafood salad, tiramisu and the smoked salmon appetizer are highly suggested. Nice atmosphere with a classic Italian touch.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

It was one of my favorite restaurants to go to every time I Am in London however I must say the staff are not as friendly as they used to be . My 2 year old fell from the chair booster no one even asked if he was ok as a matter of fact Roberto I am guessing the Resturant’s manager said it was my sons fault . The least u can do is get proper high chairs!!! And make sure he is ok !

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Scalini is one of my favorites since I was a kid!
The tomotoes and oil, the Parmesan with the baguette are my favorite to start my meal.
The veal escalope is to die for! Melts in the mouth and has a great flavor. Combined with the spaghetti pomodoro it’s a yum yum combination.
The spaghetti tastes soooo good.
The crab spaghetti is also a must.
For Tiramisu lovers, Scalini’s tiramisu is not to be missed
Let’s not forget the friendly service and the amazing welcoming

Date of visit: May 2018