“Our favourite not only for the food”
Review of The Wolseley

The Wolseley
Ranked #1,095 of 24,667 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$33 - US$86
Cuisines: European
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Mayfair
Description: The Wolseley offers several menus in the Grand Café tradition including breakfast, morning pastries, afternoon tea, and an all day menu with sandwiches, salads, crustacea and plats du jour. We are open seven days a week.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The Wolseley is one of those places where it's not only about the food. what is predominant here is the scenery, but as you don't fill your tummy with the scenery the food is also very good, for breakfast untill dinner, every time of the day is good for a visit. we tried dinner more than once and recently breakfast. Highly reccomended.

TheWolseley, General Manager at The Wolseley, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Steffed,

I am glad to hear you enjoy the full all day offer we have at The Wolseley.

Thank you for taking the time to write.

Looking forward to welcoming back to The Wolseley.

Dan

Write a ReviewReviews (6,692)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Took ages to be seated, even though we had booked. Took as long to be served. Not impressed with the seafood selection we ordered, although it looked fantastic when delivered on a two-tier (or was it three-tier) tray. It's just that the eating didn't live up to the promise, and the bill was mega, even taking into account my friend having ordered an obscenely expensive wine. There again, I suppose it's in the heart of the tourist area, and we all get ripped off when we're tourists. Shame really, but that seems to be life these days.

1  Thank Twj S

Dear TwJS,

We are sorry to hear you were disappointed and we welcome the opportunity to discuss this with you further. If you wish to do so, please send me an email at daniel.craig@thewolseley.com.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I have been aware of the Wolseley for some time, but this was my first visit to the Wolseley. I have to mention the service which was exemplary really top notch which is very rare anywhere. There is a wide menu of snacks and substantial meals . We had a house wine which was really pleasant for lunch. I really enjoyed it. Best of all we were NOT hurried at all which for central london is incredible
The only niggle was the furniture was a bit shoddy.

Dear pac111

It is lovely to hear you had such an enjoyable experience with us.

It is take the time to write.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We didn’t have a reservation but got a table in the bar and were content. The food was very good and wine too. The staff so and so, a little distracted but pleasant.

Dear margareta s,

I am glad to have read you enjoyed your time with us - we always hold tables open for those customers that are looking just to drop in. I am sorry if my team on this occasion were a little distracted, however I am very grateful for your feedback.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We had a fabulous lunch. The staff couldn’t be more lovely and helpful.service excellent . Food was excellent but not my favourite menu for a lunch .

Dear 645nicola,

Thank you for taking the time to write - I have passed on your kind comments to my team, they will be chuffed to bits.