“BEST SERVICE,BEST FOOD, 1ST CLASS!”
Review of Anarkali

Anarkali
Ranked #6,549 of 22,509 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$33 - US$52
Cuisines: Indian, Asian, Bangladeshi
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighbourhood: Hammersmith / Fulham
London, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“BEST SERVICE,BEST FOOD, 1ST CLASS!”
Reviewed 5 May 2012

I recently ate at this restaurant with friends and family and found the food absolutely amazing! The service was terrific and the presentation of the food was wonderful. The owner of the restaurant had quite a charm and was an very nice host indeed! i order every week now!

• Visited May 2012
1 Thank koutta m

London, England, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The best curry in West London. No the best curry in London!”
Reviewed 10 April 2012

The Anarkali is an absolute gem. Traditional Indian cuisine at it's best. I've been back quite a few times now. The food is beautifully spiced. Everything I have had has been beautifully spiced and FRESH. The service, great. Rafique, the owner and chef, is absolutely charming and cooks a mean ... well everything. I can't rate it highly enough.

• Visited April 2012
1 Thank Ben F
London, United Kingdom
“Superb Indian cuisine”
Reviewed 14 December 2011

Rafique, the owner and chef, provides an excellent range of tasty dishes and particularly unusual starters. The lamb was as succulent as I have ever eaten.

• Visited December 2011
1 Thank RichardAHWhite
JonWhyte
“Not your run of the mill Indian”
Reviewed 11 December 2011

Food was different from any other Indian I've been to, so from that point of view they are managing to be unique.

When we arrived we were given a small cup of lentil soup to warm us up as it was cold outside.

Staff were really friendly and helpful.

Worth a try if you live close by, but there are better Indian restaurants in London.

1 Thank Jon W
Oxford
“Best curry in London - No contest”
Reviewed 25 November 2011

When I arrived in Chiswick in 1996 I set about trying all the indian restaurants and curry houses in the local area. The Anarkali was the outstanding 'winner' of my whistle stop tour and I have since been 100s of times with my wife, firends business associates and many others. We even held a private book launch there too. The taste of the food is exceptional and what's more the consistency is amazing. In about 150 visits i have never had a meal that is less than '9 out of 10'.

Sadly we have moved to Oxford and despite a similar search for the holy grail of curries I have been underwhelmed. When we want a decent curry we travel into the Anarkali. It is a hidden gem.

• Visited November 2011