“Never great like the others!”
Review of Yo! Sushi - Farringdon - CLOSED

Cuisines: Japanese
Neighbourhood: Clerkenwell
Neighbourhood: Clerkenwell
Reviewed 17 September 2012

I love yo sushi. I visit at least twice a month usually the Lakeside or Bluewater branches. Service and food consistently great there.

Farringdon Yo Sushi on the other hand is not so good. Never seems to be enough staff. The kitchen seems fine as orders seem to be made straight away but actually serving the food and order taking always takes longer.

I visit this branch at least once a month - its convenient from my office and I love the food.

Reviewed 1 August 2012

I visited 31/07/2012 ordered an amazing meal Soup, 2 main dishes, Rice desert and green tea the restaurant was absolutely perfect, a wide selection of dishes on the conveyor, staff extremely helpful.
I ordered hot from the menu rather than select dishes from the conveyor they were cooked to perfection, light and tasty but best of all, the price £10,60 inclusive. Where can you get an oriental meal for that price? Believe me I can eat I am 20+ stone and it was sufficient for me.
Definitely be going back

Reviewed 26 January 2012

Food hardly varied on the belt in the hour we sat there. We ordered a couple of hot dishes from the menu and although tasty the tempura and gyoza were too greasy and the yaki soba chicken was a bit dodgy. We sent back the yaki soba without a problem.

Couldn't fault the service, but got the impression the chefs heart wasn't in it.

Used a 40% discount voucher which sweetened the deal but generally it was an average veering to poor experience compared to other branches.

Reviewed 8 January 2012

Ordered junkie set which had a salmon and avo roll, 2 rock shrimp nigir, 2 , 2 roe nigiri, 2 rock shrimp nigiri and 3 sashimi. Fairly tasty and their seeweed salad is nice but a little too sweet. Whole meal was just over a tenner and I did enjoy it tho obv not the real thing. Still fresh and nicely presented.

Reviewed 21 December 2011

Freshly made Sushi at a reasonable rate - even later at night