“Great Seafood in a stylish setting.”
Review of Olivomare

Olivomare
Ranked #1,847 of 23,226 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$96 - US$96
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Belgravia
Reviewed 12 March 2014

We had lunch here recently and I have to say it exceeded all my expectations. Service was really slick and it was difficult to decide what to have as everything sounded wonderful.opted for the octopus salad to start which was outstanding and followed up with a seafood brochette which was also faultless. My wife opted for the sardinian seafood casserole which was also an outstanding dish. The food, wine service and setting made for a memorable visit. As it was a lovely day it would have been nice to sit at one of the outside tables but they were all reserved - always next time though.

There are newer reviews for Olivomare

Reviewed 18 January 2014

My husband and I love this restaurant and eat here each time we are in London (we stay in Belgravia). The food is authentically Sardinian as are the wines (very good Vermentino). I particularly like the seafood risotto and my husband likes the pasta with fish roe. The food was very good when we had dinner here in December and the service was attentive. The modern decor is not my favorite but the sleek white lines bring back memories of blinding Meditarranean sun and I find it attractive here. We'll be back.

1  Thank FrequentTraveller149
Reviewed 31 December 2013

I like a lot this restaurant, the ingredients are always very fresh and the cuisine is creative but well anchored in the tradition

1  Thank Alessandro M
Reviewed 18 December 2013

Excellent food in a small but stylish restaurant makes this an ideal place for a romantic dinner or intimate. Catch up with friends.

Reviewed 18 December 2013

We have dined here several times in the last few months and always enjoy the superb cooking, fresh flavours and divine seafood dishes. There's also a lovely choice of wine, including an unusual Sardinian selection. Decor is not to everyone's taste but the staff and service is always superb.