“Lovely flat in a great location”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Liberty13...
Northern Ireland, United Kingdom
“Lovely flat in a great location”
Reviewed 24 January 2015 for a stay in October 2014
people found this review helpful

As a woman travelling alone to attend a course in central London, I was anxious about where I stayed and who I was staying with, especially as I needed a full week's accommodation. The owner was great - welcoming, friendly and helpful. The flat was in a good location, in a quiet residential area, with a short walk to the train station for fast trains into London, close by shops and cafes, and a very short drive to lovely woodland and countryside. Although I had my car, this flat is so close to public transport, that a car isn't necessary. It was a good stay and I would go again.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: I felt comfortable and safe.
Liked least: All fine
Travelling group: Solo Traveller
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing