“Very enjoyable”

Cuisines: French
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 15 January 2014 via mobile

Very enjoyable, the pork was fantastic. Would highly recommend this place. I will definitely be coming back.

Reviewed 15 January 2014 via mobile

After reading the last couple of reviews,I was in two minds about coming here. I shouldn't have been, it was excellent! Friendly service and top notch food. Particularly enjoyed the lamb and the chocolate dessert. Will definitely be back!

Reviewed 9 December 2013

This is the worst dining experience I have ever had. The food was average at best, the service was appalling, the staff were incompetent and rude. The manager was particularly awful and finished our evening by saying that we should not of had 2 bottles of wine if we were not happy with the meal. Wine, which I had to go to the bar to collect myself as the waiters had gone AWOL. The menu came after requesting twice and 45 minutes after our arrival. The first course took 2 hours to be served. The idea that this was meant to be a French themed restaurant is absurd and an embarrassment. In fact the owner should be done for false advertising. My mother was visiting and it almost ruined the whole weekend however the following day we went to two proper restaurants with good food and excellent service. I shall send the manager to these restaurants for training.

2  Thank Jennifer B
Reviewed 9 December 2013

If you want to hang around a residential street in the dark as the doorbell is broken, then wait 2 hours for your starter, then be fed very average food, and be insulted by a self important, arrogant and downright rude owner, then this is your place of choice. Absolutely dreadful.

1  Thank helen b
Reviewed 3 December 2013

This was a pleasant meal but there was no vegetarian main option which is a nonomas far as I'm concerned, even for a French restaurant. However the meal was excellent apart from a poor amuse-bouche at the start. The main course was fantastic. The staff were great, except their refusal to accept the need for a vegetarian main course. Enjoyable meal but it's lucky I eat fish.