“Good evening with a family group”
Review of Scoffers Kitchen

Scoffers Kitchen
Ranked #11,874 of 22,659 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$0 - US$63
Cuisines: Contemporary, British
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Clapham / Battersea
Description: We invite you to join us for family time, playtime, lunchtime and night time in our newly renovated hangout which has served Battersea as Scoffers for over 17 years.These changes are more than just a lick of paint - there are many great additions in our newly designed space - this is a new era for Scoffers. Rest assured, our famous tree and high standards will stay untouched, as will the familiar faces and friendly atmosphere.Walk through the door and you'll be hit with the smell of freshly ground coffee, relax under the beautiful tree in our dining room and experience delicious new items on our menu.We use only British, free range meat and always the freshest ingredients for every dish.
Chichester
“Good evening with a family group”
Reviewed 10 May 2014

We had a variety of food between. 8 of us and enjoyed it. Service was on the slow side but it didn't really matter to us as we weren't in a hurry. We didn't have starters as they were mostly not gluten free which one of pur party neded ( there was 1 option only which she didn't like!). Bill reasonable for what we had

• Visited May 2014

London, United Kingdom
“Cosy hidden gem, delicious food.”
Reviewed 17 April 2014

We accidentally found this little gem during our strolls to the common one sunday. We walked in for brunch and were very well served by the polite staff. the brunch menu is basic, but delicious. Unfortunately they don't do egg white omelettes as a substitute for regular omelettes, which is a bummer. The best part of the restaurant is the beautiful tree that they have incorporated into the room. We have since been back for many a brunch and a few dinners. The dinner menu is great, and the food is delicious. The portions are fairly large, or order accordingly!
We have never had a complaint about the food or the service, and will keep going back there.

London, United Kingdom
“A lot of work to be done on service”
Reviewed 22 March 2014

Sat there for 20 mins once sat down and had to go to the bar to order some drinks. Ordered another round and didn't arrive for another 20 mins. Got food and it was cold and had to sent back. A nice venue but think the staff need some training!

UK
“Confusion, overpriced. Bad food, Worse coffee.”
Reviewed 2 March 2014 via mobile

I ordered a flat white, and was given a filter coffee topped up with milk, very watery. Same for the rest of my group.

I asked how much a slice of cake or brownie was and was told an extortionate £6.50!! I then noticed a blackboard saying 'coffee and cake for £3.25' which I pointed out and was then offered. No apology for confusion.

Chips over cooked and hard. Tasted old. Burger tasted and looked like blended mince meat from the local asda, no flavour and cold in middle.

Couldn't get out fast enough. Left almost full cups of coffee and plate of food.

London, United Kingdom
“Good Sunday Roast with bit of confusion”
Reviewed 18 February 2014

it is our third time. We had good time from the past experiences so we decided to give a try as the restaurant offers brunch, Sunday roast and a la carte menu.

We arrived there slightly before the noon on Sunday. The website has not mentioned what time they started serving roast so I assumed it was okay.

In fact, the roast was from noon but they gave in and took my order. Originally I wanted lamb but somehow they did not have although I was the first person to order.

I settled with beef roast and it was actually quite good. Well tender and juicy so that I was satisfied with my selection.

I enjoy both inside the room with tree and tables by the street.

We had a toddler but they did not mind her walking around when we lost our sights on her. That was a great help for us.

• Visited February 2014