“Excellent Pre-theatre menu!”

Price range: US$8 - US$33
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Trafalgar Square / Embankment
Description: Our all new restaurant Haymarket Kitchen is action packed with selection mouth watering new dishes. Whether it is a meal to get the party started, a spot of lunch or dinner that you after, Haymarket Kitchen will not disappoint. Our brand new menu has a great selection of grills including our 17oz Tomahawk Steak and BBQ Beef Short Ribs, tasty burgers and a range of other cuisines which will suit whatever you are in the mood for! And no meal would be complete without a great range of cocktails, party tunes and fun to be had by all. All you need to do is just add friends and you have a perfect night! And we have a secret...we have four Tiger signature dishes which we want you to take on - are you brave enough to take on the Tiger Nachos, Tiger Tower Burger, Tomahawk Steak or the Tiger Pancakes?
Reviewed 10 December 2012

Had a great night! Arrived at tiger tiger and was seated straight away. Food was amazing and they had fast service which is exactly what we needed as we had the show to go to straight after. The staff were so friendly and always had a smile :)

Tiger T, Manager at Tiger Tiger, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback after your pre-theatre meal at Tiger Tiger, we were delighted to read your comments and to see that you enjoyed your experience.

Reviewed 6 December 2012 via mobile

So....I did the pre-theatre booking. Good value I guess but then again if you want to eat dinner in a place that smells of the previous nights clubbing and alcohol, be served chicken wings that were red hot on the outside and absolutely freezing cold on the inside, eat sausages that tasted of errm.....not much - then this is the place for you. I would rate this the worst dining experience I've had in my 16 years of living in London.

What I don't get is this place obviously makes money - but they don't spend it on the decor, the cleaning, the food quality.

Shame really considering the location

1  Thank Jezzermaguire

Thank you for taking the time to review our restaurant. We truly value the opinions of our customers and we apologize that we did not meet your expectations.
Providing our guests with the best possible hospitality and service has always been our mission. We want you to know that we truly enjoy sharing our passion for both good service and food with our customers.

If you come back to our restaurant I would love to have the opportunity to speak with you directly, so please ask for me. We hope to see you again in the future and wish you the very best.

Reviewed 19 November 2012

I had salmon with spicy cous cous. Nothing wrong with it, except that it didn't taste much. Boring! Many of my companions had steak, and they served it with fries and sauce, not a hint of green anywhere. Which is fine when I cook it at home on a friday evening, but eating out you expect more. Burgers looked good though.

Since your visit we have had menu changes and are confident we may just change your opinion.

Reviewed 16 November 2012

I came here with a group of friends for a catch up over the last weekend and can honestly say we had a great time. We had dinner first I had the surf and turf it was really nice. We then had an area in the bar. I paid £100 and received a bottle of Champagne and 3 bottles of wine. The music was great and the staff were really friendly. We had a slight incident when one of my friends ripped her dress however the manager Andrew was amazing and actually went and found safety pins to fix her dress. Great night i will 100% be going back!!

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback after your night here at Tiger Tiger, we were delighted to read your comments and to see that you enjoyed your night.

Please do let us know the next time you are planning to visit and we will see what we can do to make it just as memorable!! And have some more safety pins to hand ;)

Reviewed 10 November 2012

Even at full price, this restaurant offers good value for London and with a 50% discount it is exceptional. Good, straight forward food and buzzy surroundings. What made the experience was the fabulous Spannish waitress who was entertaining, efficient and attentive.