“Rude staff”

Price range: US$13 - US$27
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Covent Garden
Description: Situated in the heart of Covent Garden, ROADHOUSE is an American-style retro diner and late-night bar that remains at the forefront of the London party scene. With its vibrant personality, distinct style, awesome food, signature collection of cocktails and an electric atmosphere evoked by live, nightly entertainment, Roadhouse offers the complete party package. Unrivalled live music nights from Indie Rock Covers to Rhythm and Blues, remain the main attraction at Roadhouse, along with nightly entertainment such as Rockaoke and Flair Nights followed by late night DJ line ups until 3am. Serving American favourites 'til late, Roadhouse's menu will keep you satisfied all night long with the likes of the famous Route 66 Melt, Prime Steak Fajitas and Refuel Platters to name but a few. As the Original World Famous Flair Bar, expect to be entertained all night long by the lively team as they prepare delicious cocktails with plenty of skill and heaps of personality. Nightly happy hours and an extensive cocktail list make it the perfect place to party.
Reviewed 30 May 2014

I arranged to meet my friends here having travelled from abroad to London. The door men refused to let me in as I arrived as a single gentleman so I could not meet my friends. Entire evening was ruined because of their stubbornness and stupid rules. Staff Very patronising to speak with. AVOID AVOID

Reviewed 21 May 2014

So if you have a tastecard and can have everything half-price, this place is cracking in happy hour. Otherwise, I imagine it would be juts slightly average.

1  Thank frederick00
Reviewed 14 May 2014

We only went to the Roadhouse for drinks as part of a hen party and we had a really enjoyable time. The live bands were great and there was always music to dance too but you could still talk amongst yourselves. As for the fish bowl cocktails they just made the night!

Reviewed 13 May 2014 via mobile

After reading some reviews on the roadhouse I was a bit concerned about our planned night out regarding rude staff and expensive drinks but we had a gr8 night, the food was spot on and the staff were gr8 although the doormen were very present everywhere u looked. Only beef was drinks were a bit on the expensive side which I expected being in Covent garden and having a live band which were amazing, will definitely go again.

Reviewed 11 May 2014

Treated my friend for her birthday.Booked table for 6.30 arrived on time shown to table by really friendly lady.We started to order our food with the waitress and she advised us that the table was reserved for another booking at 8.30 I thought this was strange as we had only just sat down.We had a good meal with lovely cocktails.When I paid the bill in cash the waitress asked me if I wanted the change which came to £8.00.I was going to leave a tip any way .

1  Thank Castello17