“Never again!!!!!”

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
London, United Kingdom
“Never again!!!!!”
Reviewed 14 May 2013

Not really mexican food. Huge portion but the food wasn't so good and they gave us chocolate ice cream instead of tartufo, which they probably had finished.
Very bad customer service!!!!!!

• Visited May 2013

“Dreadfull waist of time ! !”
Reviewed 20 April 2013

Save yourself time and disappointment .

Lets make something clear. : this is not Mexican food ( said by a Mexican )

We waited 75 minutes from when we ordered to get our food. We got 3 of 3 meat Chimichangas cold in the middle ( which is illegal and dangerous ) .

Save yourself a hassle and go somewhere else

• Visited April 2013
Brighton, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Not so good !!”
Reviewed 23 January 2012

I went to exquisitooooo with my husband follwing some reviews I saw, we arrived about 8 oclock on a sunday, the place wasn't full but at first we found it pleasant. we order 2 margaritas which was nothing to do with authentic mexican margaritas they don't use frese lime juice to make, they put lime cordial in stead and chunk some pieces of lemon sread of lime.
The starter was good however with restaurant empty took about 25 minutes to arrive, at the main time my husband order a beer and 1 minute after changed his mind and decided to get another margarita, but the waitress wans't happy with that and gave him a very dirty look, even thought she didn't have open the beer yet.
WE order our main course which was seebass, and it was another disappointment the fish came a bit burnt and the rice with it was not good at all ,very watering mixed with some uncooked tomato sauce.
Overall I found the place with no athmosphere at all as the music does not reflect mexican, and the waitress are not rude, but also does not boder to be friendly, I am used to go to restaurants where the waiting team are friendly and value their customer , and that is not what I felt in exquisotoooo unfortunatelly, and about what people say that it is cheap and portion very big,I have o disagree it may be one or 2 pounds cheaper then other places, but what you get in your table really reflect what you are paying.
sorry about that but I do not recommend this restaurant, there much better mexicans restaurants in London.

• Visited January 2012
1 Thank Sol P
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Small,Friendly resteraunt. portions are Huge, so be carefull when you order starters.”
Reviewed 16 January 2008