“Pretty good!”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of NoorJahan 2

NoorJahan 2
Reserve with OpenTable
NoorJahan 2 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3,497 of 22,367 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$14 - US$86
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Pretty good!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 May 2014

I ate here as a solo diner in May armed with my book for company looking for some much needed `chill time'. The restaurant is over two levels, ground floor and basement. As the ground floor was full with only a table for 4 places free the staff understandably didn't want a single diner occupying this table so I was escorted down to the basement feeling somewhat chastened and demeaned! Downstairs wasn't unpleasant and had a few tables occupied, however it was fairly dark meaning reading was more difficult. However that said, the service was excellent. Attentive without being overbearing and the food was `to die for'! An extensive menu which catered for every taste and served hot, fresh and prompt. Overall value was acceptable for the excellent food. Only a small word of advice for this restaurant, the background music wasn't exactly `background' and was overly loud and slightly offputting, a table of 4 businessmen adjacent to me had to raise their voices above the din making it not quite as quiet and relaxing as I hoped. However a small price to pay for a very pleasant meal.

5 Thank Tom K

Tallinn, Estonia
“A good option for quality take-away”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 May 2014

I came and ordered takeaway: filled naan, veggie-samosas, rice and a main sauce of chicken came slightly over 20 pounds. It wasn't a rush hour, so my order was filled very quickly and the food was well above average.

I loved that they have an option to sit outside.

5 Thank EppKris
Portland, Maine
“Best Indian food I have had.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 May 2014

We recently were in London on vacation and our hotel was on London St. The Noor Jahan 2 restaurant is just a five minute walk down London St. to Sussex Place. We decided to try it, and are so glad we did. This place was so good, we ate their twice during our stay. They have some nice outside tables and the weather was nice enough to sit outside for dinner. The staff was attentive and kept things moving at a nice pace. The food was great both times we ate there. We shared an order of veggie Samosa's and they were the best we have had. I had a dish made with King Prawns (Noorjahan Special King Prawns. King Prawns delicately marinated in our chefís own secret recipe and served with rice, salad and special sauces.) It was heavenly, full of flavor and very fresh. It went well with the Saffron rice I ordered. The bread was also very good. I highly recommend this place and will be going back when I return to London.

5 Thank ricladd
“A genuinely excellent little restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 April 2014 via mobile

I visited here after I wasn't able to get a table in any other restaurant in Paddington. Superb fresh food and prompt service. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend to others, certainty will visit again myself.

5 Thank Ben M
“Very tasty indian food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 March 2014

This restaurant has a ground floor and basement. Unfortunately there were only free tables in the basement, which has an ok atmosphere as long as there are enough other guests. The taste of all the dishes (starters, main course) was excellent, the desert (lemon ice cream) could have been half the portion. I would definately want to come back here next time.

• Visited March 2014