“A lot of food”

Price range: US$67 - US$67
Cuisines: Brazilian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Notting Hill
Description: If you have never tried or even heard of Brazilian cuisine, this is the place to go. Rodizio is a method of serving meat originating in Southern Brazil - a kind of South American barbecue affair. The restaurant is decked out in lots of wood with walls covered in pictures of parrots and Brazilian natives. There is live Brazilian music on Saturday nights and Brazilian dancers on some evenings. Great for confirmed carnivores, although they do have a wide range of vegetarian dishes as well. Mainly barbecued meat of all descriptions with some interesting side dishes such as fried beans or feijoado - black beans with port.
Reviewed 13 August 2014 via mobile

I have been here for a few times before and this time it was the same. Awesome food and a lot of it. Good but overpriced brazilian wine. Awful service. As if having a smile and manners would kill them. Set that aside grab your friends and go for a feast of the lifetime.

1  Thank Maris V

Reviewed 10 August 2014

Went here for lunch today having never eaten Brazilian food before. Oh my, couldn't ask for better, the food was amazing, the service was great and we couldn't of asked for me. Almost 12 hours later and I'm still full!!!

Reviewed 4 August 2014

I've eaten here a few times before and, although I found the selection of salads and sides excellent (although be very wary of the red chilli sauce!), there didn't seem to be the usual copious offerings of pork, lamb and chicken hearts; it just seemed that it was beef and more beef. Also, some of the beef was incredibly dry. When we were settling the bill, my friend asked why we hadn't had any chicken hearts, and the manageress promptly sent six over. However, it was a little late by that time!

There is a good selection of wine on offer and we were pretty impressed when we had our first taste of El Camino at £20, which goes perfectly with this type of meat feast.

On the whole, a good experience (and thanks very much for my huge slab of birthday cake!), but the restaurant needs to think back a few years, i.e. when it first opened, and get back its sense of fun and offer a complete selection of meat!

Reviewed 6 July 2014

First experience of a Rodizio, defiently like the idea but I won't be returning to this resteraunt! I thought it was expensive for what they offered and the experience wasn't helped by what seemed inexperienced staff going through the motions of a lunch service! Not once did we see a member of staff smile or engage with diners and putting an automatic service charge on your bill was a bit of an insult!
My advice to the owners is to better train your staff in what should be a fun resteraunt.

1  Thank Rugby1969
Reviewed 4 July 2014

I am a Brazilian national and expected to seat down in a Brazilian Restaurant, or Churrascaria how we call it in Brazil, and eat a quality Brazilian meal with my family who I wanted to introduce to Brazilian cuisine.
Sadly what we got was an embarrassing selection of food that was not in my experience Brazilian and lacked selection and quality. We left hungry and let down. Not worth the money at half the price. Do yourself a favour, save your money and head for a fish and chip shop as you may enjoy the food more and is more Brazilian than the food cooked at the Rodizio Rico.

3  Thank marcia r