“Complete portuguese experience”

Ranked #5,546 of 23,211 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$31 - US$31
Cuisines: Portuguese, Spanish
Dining options: Reservations
Description: An unforgettable dining experience awaits you at Grelha D’Ouro Restaurant. We invite you to discover the essence of modern Portugal and then, rediscover it again and again. Grelha D’Ouro is a well established Portuguese restaurant in London. We provide you with exciting and mouth-watering dishes, prepared by using the best ingredients. With a legendarily warm and friendly atmosphere in the dining room combined with the amazing food. An authentic and traditional Portuguese restaurant in Vauxhall London. We offer a large variety of delicious food and wine Specialities from Portuguese Cuisine.
Reviewed 7 July 2014

Came here on a sunday evening. The restaurant was packed with cheerful portuguese families.

Both meat and seafood dishes were delicious and true to portuguese flavors. The portions are overwhelming but don't worry, staff is happy to pack what you can't manage to eat.

Even in Portugal, I think it's hard to find such a good combination of price, quality, service and atmosphere.

1  Thank MariaCNeves
There are newer reviews for Grelha D'Ouro

Reviewed 20 June 2014

Lovely restaurant. Portions are generous. I'm a greedy so and so but after a shared starter I could only manage half of my mountain of bacalhau a bras. Great news because with a doggy bag we had the next day's dinner sorted out too. My only complaint was that I couldn't justify ordering one of the fantastic desserts. It's a very homely place, with TVs on the wall and a slightly chaotic bathroom (you walk through a storeroom to get there). The steaks on a sizzling hot slab look terrific too, I will go back when I have recovered.

1  Thank Tony C
Reviewed 19 May 2014

Portuguese waiters, portuguese food and drinks, and portuguese music. Felt more at home than in some restaurants in Portugal! The food was great and a big portion.
Great meal, great place.

2  Thank Pedro F
Reviewed 11 December 2013

Been there on November 28th with other 19 family members for dinner I must say that I will go there again. Well, the service was a little bit slow, but as I wasn't in a hurry no need to complain. Food in abundance, price affordable and good atmosphere. It's worth a visit.

Reviewed 18 July 2012

I went here with a friend for a quick nite to eat and it was amazing! My friend had egg, chicken and chips which she said was lovely and the portion was huge. I had clams, prawn and chorizo which was too my (my own fault) but was delicious. The staff are very friendly and attentive at the right times. There is a lovely atmosphere as its mostly Portuguese people who are having a coffee or a bite to eat. I also went here at the weekemd for a coffee with my boyfriend and they were very quick to serve and the coffee was amazing, much better than the chain coffee shops you find on every corner! I will definitely pay them another visit!

1  Thank karlivanheerden