“Excellent food, atmosphere and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Kazan

Kazan
Ranked #113 of 22,373 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$26 - US$51
Good for: Groups, Romantic, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighbourhood: Pimlico
West Hartford, Connecticut
“Excellent food, atmosphere and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 August 2011

We went for lunch and had a superb meal. The restaurant is beautifully decorated (see pictures) and the food was superb. We had a platter of various appetizers and two entrees. Highly recommended.

• Visited August 2011

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
  • Turkish first
Luton, United Kingdom
“Good Food...Good Atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2011

I visited this particular Turkish restaurant recently...in short very cosy...nice lighting...and great food. It's a lovely place to dine, would go there again for business and pleasure ;)

Bolton, United Kingdom
“Great restaurant .... frustrating booking system !!!!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2011

OK let me gt this off my chest - I phoned and e-mailed and waited for a response. Unlike some others where the response is instantaneous it took until the day after to confirm my booking. I had just about resolved to look elsewhere when it came through. It is OK to use modern technology but only if it works guys....you need to try booking a table yourselves.
HOWEVER - PERSEVERE with this as the food and service is fantastic !
The atmosphere was upbeat with every table occupied by big groups to couples creating a bit of a buzz.
The menu is extensive and our choices included the Mezze and the Ottoman Grill which were all served well with just enough time between courses to feel unrushed but attentive.
Strongly recommended.

London,
“Tasty substantial meal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 July 2011

We didn't go for the meze - we felt hungrier than that. I had lentil soup -delicious, light and just spicy enough; then Izmir köfte - again, substantial but not too heavy or too spicy; and choclate pyramids - which were delicious, but just a little too substantial! My wife had taramasalata, Hunkar begendi, and baklava, and enjoyed them equally. We had Turkish wine by the glass (very pleasant); my wife had Turkish coffee, I had "Fruity Turk" tea - which was again delicious. I'm not sure how authentically Turkish the cuisine is, but it satisfied us!

1 Thank Osipovich
Rome, Italy
“Delicious food, cozy atmosphere, friendly staff...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 July 2011

Having returned recently from the Middle East, I was hungry for a nice selection of mezze and a mixed grill, and during my visit to London I enjoyed Kazan so much I returned again and again! The staff are very friendly, even when the place is packed like it was the night they were expecting Arabian royalty (their majesties must have heard I would be there) but everyone was treated politely and attentively. There is lots more on the menu, but I recommend the mixed platters and the scrumptious desserts. Not too expensive either!

1 Thank ostiensella