“Pizzas are fantastic”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Mayfair
Description: Citrus is a casual restaurant featuring modern Italian cuisine. Passionate about the fresh, lively flavours and ingredients of modern Italian cooking, Citrus' chefs create menus that combine the best of traditional Italian dishes with modern techniques and flavours. All foods are made entirely from fresh ingredients in-house, including the ice-creams and sorbets. We pride ourselves in friendly service, and our team will be happy to offer recommendations and answer any questions that you may have about our menu. In the Summer, our terrace is a great place to relax for a lunch with friends, overlooking Green Park. Citrus restaurant was awarded a"Certificate of Excellence" by TripAdvisor in 2013 with which is given to businesses and restaurants that consistently earn top ratings from travellers.
Reviewed 11 August 2014

Had some lunch here yesterday (Sunday) for a relative's surprise birthday as they were staying in the hotel next door. The staff were very friendly and lovely. Initially we sat outside but within 10 minutes it started chucking it down and the outdoor garden umbrella wasn't covering all 6 of us. The lady rushed outside with a big umbrella to take us all inside even though the entrance door was only 3 meters away, very kind and considerate. Don't get that often these days. Our main waiter (who looked Asian) was very lovely and even though I hadn't booked before they were very kind to accept my Tastecard (I wouldn't expect this to happen all the time though).

The food was absolutely lovely, no complaints from any of us and I have to say one of the best pizzas I've had in London. It was reasonable price considering you are on Park Lane as well. They do different size portions for mains and I think the small would be too small if you're hungry. Even the large portion wasn't massive but ok.

Will definitely go back here. If it was closer to my work I would arrange team lunches here.

1  Thank ellieGoodFriday

Reviewed 7 August 2014

Ate here as staying a the hotel, a female travelling by herself creates a strange anomaly. They sat me in the window away from the main room so I was annexed from people watching. The staff were friendly although as I was sat to one side I seemed to be overlooked unless I made staff aware I needed attention, travelling alone used to this now. The food was nice, bruschetta (nothing much you can do wrong with toasted bread, garlic butter, tomato and onion). The lemon sole for my main was beautiful cooked perfectly and well balanced with the rest of the plate and the dessert of amoretti cheese cake with apricot sorbet was to die for. The only complaint was the Grappa I ordered was so rough I choked on it, at £7.50 a glass I expected a better quality which even cheap and cheerful Italian's provide. Altogether the food good, the staff could do better

1  Thank widowsinwhite
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Salad with arugula (rock) salad was good. So was the Tagliatelle. But the lasagna was really dry. Nice flavor and put together well but really needed gravy on top. Best part is the shared lobby of the hotel for dessert. Lots of nice couched to enjoy

Reviewed 20 June 2014

Good food, service was great and friendly. Cost was a little high for my budget but worth it. NIce to have a great restarrant on the location.

1  Thank Sandra L
Reviewed 17 June 2014

We were very pleased indeed with the quality of food on offer with the 50% Open Table offer. We went for a very leisurely lunch and were a bit concerned that the restaurant was almost empty when we arrived - about 1.30- but were blown away with the quality and value for money.

We will certainly take advantage f this offer and heartily recommend this restaurant as a a "real" find.

1  Thank anthony b