I have always wanted to go to London to do some sight seeing. So for my Birthday my boyfriend book this for me form 21/02/14 to 23/02/14. Due to seeing some bad reviews on this Hotel I started to worried a couple of days before.
When we arrived at the Hotel the surrounding area look a little dodge, but the Hotel stood out and looked well percented. To get into the hotel either you have to wait for someone on the reception to open the doors or you could swipe your room card key. This inpressed me becuase I knew it was safe.
When we enterend it was very clean and friendly, the checking in process was very fast and they took a scan of you ID. We were placed in room 107 of the first floor, The coridors and lift was very clean.
We found it a little difficult to get into the door using the key cards but ones we knew how to do it, it was fine and had no problems with the door.
The room was very clean and offered a lot which I was not expectining for this type of hotel, such as
- A nice TV with lots of good channels which was located up on the wall infrount of the bed
- Big floor Lenth Mirro perfect for me to do my hair and makeup.
- A hair dryer
- Ironing board and we had to ask for an iron at no exter charge
- Cloth storge and hangers behind the main door
- There was a little shampoo and two hand soaps in the bathroom
- Kettle and cups with tea, coffee and suger
- A seperent tap for drinking warter with 4 plactic cups
- Due to there being two of us there were two bath towels, one hand towel and bath mat.
- The shower was amazing it was really powerfull and easy to use
- The clean came round and changed the towels which we placed in the shower and also made the bed.
- They also supply you on arrivel with bus times
- The staff were nice and my Boyfirend was happy because a pint of fosters was only £2.50 and you can either drink this in the reception area or in the room.
- The BUS STOP in just a two min walk and they are very reliable.
There are only two things I would suggest to the Hotel which are:
- Whiles the bathroom is clean it could do with a make over
- Window in room needs repairing as there is a slight gap in the hinge area
We did not eat in the place so we can not comment on the food or restuarnt.
Apart from this we both hand a lovely time and would defently stay with this hotel and again along with recommending it to other who want to visit London.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, LateRooms, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Premier by Eurotraveller reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier By Eurotraveller London
- Premier By Eurotraveller Hotel London