Open today: 09:00 - 21:00
Review Highlights
Fantastic experience

It was our first time experiencing the escape room and it was just amaaazing!!! We were in couple... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Anastasia B
via mobile
Great Fun!

First time doing an escape room and it was brilliant - even though we didn't manage to escape! I'll... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

from US$105.60
from US$294.80
from US$42.80
More Info
All reviews escape room escape game great fun challenging enough level of difficulty team building an absolute blast a lot of fun set the scene seconds to spare well worth the trip fun experience year olds birthday present qb professor puzzles
Reviewed 26 November 2017

Fantastic first experience in an escape room for us and we now thoroughly have the bug. Puzzles were a good mix of challenging and simple. MissTerry was brilliant and hilarious.

Reviewed 19 November 2017

I've never written a review on trip advisor before but I enjoyed The Mystery Cube so much that I decided this would be my first review. I would really recommend this experience. It is something really different and so much fun! We did it as a group of 4, two couples. It was one of the quickest hours I have ever spent and would love to be able to do it all over again!

Reviewed 18 November 2017

We came there last evening and we all absolutely loved it! It was a first escape room for all 4 of us. Not as easy as it can look in the beginning. Will defiantly recommend to friends or foes :)

Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

I surprised my boyfriend with this for his birthday and we absolutely loved it. Prof QB was witty and welcoming and it really set the scene. It challenged us a lot and we want to tackle more escape rooms! Highly recommend.

Reviewed 13 November 2017

I definitely recommend this place for first time escapers, and not because of the difficulty but because the puzzles are very straightforward. I have been to other escape rooms which have some overly confusing and strange puzzles to solve which makes you feel like you spent way too much time on that single puzzle. Even though I have been to a few different places before, I still thoroughly enjoyed my experience here.