“Amazing food in Tooting ”
Review of taNgia

taNgia
Ranked #37 of 25,029 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$13 - US$33
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Moroccan
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Tangia is an independent family run trendy restaurant serving Moroccan and Mediterranean dishes with a modern gourmet twist. We also have seating for those seeking a coffee or just a drink from the bar. On walking through the doors of Tangia, you will experience a welcoming ambience that will make you feel relaxed yet excited about what is to come. Order from our extensive menu and be amazed by the flavours running through your mouth. Our menu accommodates for all food eaters,. The restaurant seats 42 people and is beautifully decorated with Moroccan themed artwork throughout the business. The name Tangia comes from a clay cooking pot traditionally used in Morocco to prepare slow cooked meat dishes (stews). The same word is also used for the stew which is cooked in this pot.
Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

Awesome food! We had a great dinner. Very competent and gentle French waitress, she was really kind. Highly recommended!

2  Thank Alessia I

Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

This place is great! About 5-10 Mins from Tooting Broadway station and the food is fantastic. The waitresses were ace and didn’t rush us to order but let us sit there with a drink for an hour before ordering. The food was very delicious, the sea bass literally melted in my mouth.
A lovely decor and setting!

2  Thank Hope V
Losine K, Owner at taNgia, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2017

Dear hope i'm glad you had a good time at tangia, thank you very much for your lovely comment , looking forward seeing you next visit.
losine
Owner / Chef

Reviewed 15 November 2017 via mobile

A lovely restaurant. The waitresses were very polite and bubbly! The food was delicious and full of flavour. I would defo recommend this !

1  Thank Rubbia A
Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

Ordered it as a takeaway and tried a new cuisine- absolutely loved it! Great food great revies and will try it again- portions plentiful! Bit oily but it wont kill you!

1  Thank Mathu T
Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

I came with my family yesterday for my brothers birthday, and i must admit we had an amazing time the food was so full of flavour and every well presented ( best Moroccan food I've had in London). The staff where very friendly and make you feel the service was very quick and you are made to feel like a vip person every time you come
It was not my first time here and will certainly will not be my last .

1  Thank Hani B