“Bad service”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Belgravia
Reviewed 28 October 2010

My partner and I went there in September 2010, food okay, but very bad service. After 20 mins of our main course we had to call a waitress to take our coffee order,no apologies or if we wanted a dessert. I sent 2 emails and a letter saying we were not satisfied with service, but go not reply. When I told colleagues about this, most mentioned it was known to have a slow service. Chez Gerard off my restaurant list, if they can not be bothered to reply to emails/letters, they do not deserve my money. What is so annoying there was plenty of waiting staff around. PS: I had lunch there in July, again my friends and experience a slow service.

Reviewed 6 August 2010

Our theatre booking was for the Apollo Victoria Theatre, and this was an excellent choice.
We arrived earlier than reservation time as concerned about time period for four eating. We received a very warm welcome and were shown straight to our table. Drinks came up quickly, orders were taken and it was all very efficient and friendly. We received our meal promptly and would have had time for puddings if so inclined. We arrived at the theatre well in time to pick up our tickets for "Wicked" which was brilliant.

Reviewed 21 March 2010

Average quality food with slow service. Unimpressed with the steak!

Reviewed 25 February 2010

I visited this restaurant with a friend, choosing it mainly for its location. As a starter we both had oysters, and couscous and fish respectively as the main course. Unfortunately we both got quite sick the following day, and as this was the only meal we shared, the conclusion can only be that the oysters were bad.

Subsequently I sent a short message to the restaurant informing them about the incident, but they never bothered to reply.

Reviewed 19 October 2009

We booked this with lastminute .com as part as a thearter dinner package Overall the general ambience of the Resturant is lovley we were seated straight away and they have a large area for the thearter package we chose the Main and desert. Lemon chicken was a miniscule portion dry and no taste what so ever Frys were burnt then had 3 blobs ice cream with a drizzle of chocalate sauce .The girls next to us had the starter of French onion soup who said tasted like gravy

Basicaly you pay £15 for this when there is so much choice around £15 for poor quality Chicken and chips you can Chez off

1  Thank antt69