Open today: 10:00 - 18:00
Review Highlights
A bit of a shambles to get there, but an amazing view

Reviewed today

from US$33.00
from US$91.20
from US$45.20
8,361 results
All reviews darwin brasserie walkie talkie building fenchurch street photo id free view free tickets free visit airport style security time slot free attraction degree view views are amazing viewing area security check london skyline london eye tower bridge
Reviewed today

I booked a (free) visit for November 14th as part of my partner's birthday celebration, but received an email less than 24 hours beforehand to say that our visit had been cancelled - no explanation given. This was disappointing as we had booked the rest of our day around our Sky Garden visit. We made other plans but called in at 20 Fenchurch St to try and find out what the problem was and were told that the lift needed repairing and so visits were cancelled from 1pm onwards until the problem was resolved. Also, if we came back at around 7pm we may be able to gain entry. Fair enough, but why weren't we told this in the email? As it happened, we walked past again at 5pm, the lifts had been fixed and we were able to use our 3.30pm ticket to gain access. All's well that ends well as the view was amazing - the sun had set, it was a cloudless evening and all the buildings around were lit up. The view of the Shard in particular was stunning. I would recommend visiting the Sky Garden.....just be aware that your visit could be cancelled at very short notice and without explanation (and that if you try to email, you may have to wait a couple of days for a response that doesn't actually answer your questions!!).

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

Sky Garden is super popular and booking is not easily done with special reasons: FREE and good view. Compare to other skyscrappers in the city, 20 Fenchurch Street or Walkie-Talkie has it all. You could see the old city of London from above plus the new changes of the city at the same time. The current vistation is the best as a visitor. Hope they could keep it up.

Reviewed yesterday

This is free to go to....why wouldn’t you.
We pre booked for £10 each and that gets you fast tracked up and a cocktail that is cheaper than when up the top.
Take a jacket as it is naturally ventilated.
Astonishing views
Bands playing on Friday evening
Just Go!

1  Thank FrankF1980
Reviewed yesterday

Managed to secure 3 tickets for last week of Aug, daughter who is 17 loved it as did my partner- lots of views to take in and it’s free! One tip. When you go onto the outside balcony area through the revolving doors don’t stand right there like we did along with many others pushing for the view of the shard. As you move along the large platform , the view of the shard in particular gets better.

Reviewed yesterday

We booked especially for the sunset time and it was fascinating! Even if you book you need to wait in the que. However it worths for bird's eye view over London. You can find some coffeeshops and restaurants as well but I am not sure if you need to book in advance.

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

Wonderful experience from going up to the Sky Garden in a very fast lift to taking in the views. You can walk around outside and see amazing views of London, or walk around the beautifully kept gardens inside.

Good outlet on main floor for snacks and drinks. Lots op people treating themselves to bottles of Champagne.

All in all a lovely place to visit.

Reviewed 2 days ago

During my trip I decided not to go to London Eye and to come here instead, which turned out to be one of the best decisions I took. Entering the building is FREE (you would probably have to queue a bit, tho), and you could just go up in the lift and stay at the last floor, at the bar, without the need to order something if you don't want to. The views are impressive.

1  Thank piripo
Reviewed 2 days ago

This place is amazing if you like indoor greenery, amazing views of London, lovely people who work there. Entry is arranged on the website, you choose a timed visit, no cost, food and drink is available to purchase. Don't forget your camera.

Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

Dreadful booked 3 weeks ago came down to London for our anniversary, we have tried to go to the sky garden before and was turned away this time they just cancelled via email no explanation, we tried calling 27 times engaged and then the we are closed message 30 mins before it closed, we emailed and then the next day got a message some times were available 7-9 in the morning but all other slots have gone, they said they were doing planned maintenance work well if planned why take bookings so angry, have booked the shard yes I know you pay but honestly they won’t cancel twice on me it’s true you get what you pay for and with the sky garden you don’t pay so you get awful service, so don’t bother to book your time like mine is worth more than that

Reviewed 2 days ago

Obsessed. So high vibe. Meaning this place makes you feel so happy and grateful and in awe. The view is one of the best in London.
I know a lot of people are unhappy because it isn't easy to get in.. I would say that the website is not very informational, I had no idea how to book a visit; the calendar didn't seem to work.. On the other hand my mother was able to book an early 'slot' on a Saturday morning and we didn't have ANY trouble with lines or security. Terrible signage outside for directions though.
The coffee was so great though and the pain au chocolat! They serve dairy-free milk :)
And let's talk about the aesthetics. So luxury and well designed. I need to try the bar and restaurant in the future because it looks so high vibe.

1  Thank o_liv_foord