Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
748shin
Sheffield, United Kingdom

My stay

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 17 Mar 2024
Hotel located in great location, has great amenities everything you need right on your door step, also has great transport links. Rooms are comfortable and up to date. Parking is great for London ample parking available and free for guest, I came back late and there was still plenty parking spaces left. I would stay at this hotel again.
£159
    £74
    £58
10.0 miles from Travelodge London Raynes Park
View more hotels in London
All reviews travel lodge wimbledon tennis rail station great stay central london budget hotel clean rooms short stay an overnight stay night's sleep comfortable bed comfortable stay one night stay early check tea and coffee family room checking in
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 March 2024

Budget hotel? It didn't feel cheap at all, mostly thanks to Ana who has been so lovely, efficient and helpful, always smiling despite the rush, she even speaks a fluent French! Well located near to convenience store, pharmacy, restaurants and train station.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 13 March 2024

Have to leave a massive Thank you to Owen who checked in a drowned rat! & an even bigger thank you to Prakash the manger who went above and beyond to help me. Both an absolute credit to the hotel and wouldn't hesitate to recommend staying here to any friends or family visiting the area. Room was lovely and fully equipped to top spec. 5* from me and hope to visit again soon!

Room tip: It's a bit hidden away above the Post Office..but only 5 min walk from the train station so very good location.
Date of stay: February 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 6 March 2024

I’ve had bad experiences of staying in London and the Uk, particularly in terms of cleanliness standards as compared to parts of the EU. My room was exceptionally clean, clean sheets, clean mattress cover, freshly aired room, hoovered spotlessly under the bed, bathroom completely clean. Very positive experience in terms of my priorities which are cleanliness and comfort. I cannot comment on noise levels as I always travel with earplugs and hear nothing.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 3 March 2024

Travelodge at Raynes Park doesn't disappoint. Me and my colleague stayed there in January and February 2024. Staff behind the desk are always really nice and friendly. Always keen to help! I must point out the rooms are always spotless. Car park is free and there is always plenty on spaces. I only managed to get breakfast once but it was very nice and the selection wasn't just basic. Well done guys!

Date of stay: January 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 29 February 2024

Very helpful staff throughout my stay. assisting with my booking, making amendments to my food order which was not specifically from the menu due to dietary requirements. The staff really made the the stay extremely pleasant.

Date of stay: January 2024