“Guide to the Street Art of Shoreditch”

London Guided Walks
Private Walking Tour: Heretics and Horrors
Ranked #113 of 840 Tours in London
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Make the most of your time and get to know London for the first time or a little better. We provide fun, engaging and affordable scheduled guided walks, private walking tours and treasure hunts in London. We offer a wide variety of guided walks in London: Georgian London, Victorian London, Street Art tours, kids tours and those that reflect London's dark side. Our private London walking tours and treasure hunts are suitable for corporate events, groups, schools and international students. We have kids tours which are just the ticket for families and schools, they are both fun and educational. We have significant experience working with conference organisers and group organisers. We have lots of walks to suit a range of abilities and interest levels - get in contact to find the right tour for you!
Reviewed 3 July 2015

Delightful way to spend a sunny evening weaving the streets and alley ways of Shoreditch in search of Street art in the jovial and enthusiastic company of Hazel, your knowledgeable guide!

Maybe people taking photos slows it down but could have done with a more leisurely sourjourn to observe all the variety of art to see!

Date of experience: July 2015
"smithfield"
"microphone"
"imparted"

Reviewed 30 June 2015 via mobile

I have now been on a couple of walks with the wonderful Hazel in a small group. Hazel is always outgoing, entertaining and highly informative. This lady really knows her onions when it comes to London's history. She brings the city alive with her words and does not just present the cold hard facts but tells you very interesting stories. She is engaging to adults and children alike. Hazel also takes time to answer your questions, explaining in more detail where required and she is very good with people for whom English is a second language.

I opted to join a small group in organised walks that were of interest to me but I have been informed that Hazel also does private walks. I can imagine that if you are visiting London one of her walks would be a very enjoyable and memorable day out for you. And if you are a native Londoner then I too would urge you to go, it's a great way to learn about this wonderful city. As a bonus Hazel is also great at picking out the best spots for ice cream or a cold beer. What more do you need? :)

Reviewed 29 June 2015

Hazel shared with us some of the "secrets" of London: details, corners and stories that you may have missed before, even if you have lived in this great city for many years. She is very lively, has always a beautiful smile on her face and the whole thing is just fun.

Reviewed 26 June 2015

A delightful tour full of fascinating insights into a part of London I thought I knew reasonably well before I set out on this tour. This walk made me realise how much I hadn't noticed as I walked around and will change the way you look at these places forever. The guide here is not only extremely knowledgeable and engaging but is also extremely helpful and caters for a wide range of individual requirements. A top tip for anyone in London with a couple of hours to spare.