Open today: 09:00 - 19:00

from US$205.00
More Info
from US$205.00
More Info
All reviews victorian christmas interesting walk christmas carol charles dickens great guide learn something covent garden interesting information guided tour blackfriars knowledge stories fun clerkenwell mayfair smithfield microphone
Reviewed 6 August 2015

Hazel is a vey knowledgeable and entertaining guide. She showed us the interesting and fascinating history of this district and organised a pub visit as well.

Reviewed 26 July 2015

Hazel imparts her knowledge with fun and warmth. Her tours are insightful and interesting. She is great at questions and really super at engaging you.

Reviewed 26 July 2015

What a terrific way to spend an afternoon. I can't praise Hazel highly enough. She is knowledgeable, fun, friendly and paces the walk perfectly. The length is just right, avoiding information overload but leaving you wanting more. It's made me see Blackfriars in a different light and I can't wait to attend other walks with Hazel.

1  Thank lesleyl523
Reviewed 18 July 2015

The guide, Hazel, was excellent. The walk was great fun, but also incredibly informative. I learnt a lot about my own city which surprised me, so a super experience for both locals and vistors alike. We were a quite a large group and in spite of that Hazel took the time to answer all questions any one asked. All in all top marks in all areas.

Reviewed 15 July 2015

I recently joined a Victorian Covent Garden & Soho walk. Hazel is a lovely, enthusiastic guide who kindly made it possible for me to enjoy the tour with my baby. I am looking forward to participating in more tours with Hazel in the near future.

Date of experience: June 2015