Open today: 09:00 - 19:00

from US$205.00
More Info
from US$205.00
More Info
All reviews victorian christmas interesting walk christmas carol charles dickens great guide learn something covent garden interesting information guided tour blackfriars knowledge stories fun clerkenwell mayfair smithfield microphone
Reviewed 21 August 2015

Our guide dispensed knowledge charismatically and enthusiastically, keeping even some of her younger customers engaged. I took my 12 year old who is interested in photography and she came home buzzing with things shed learnt to tell the rest of our family. We also took a visiting friend from Spain along with us who said she thoroughly enjoyed the walk and will definitely be signing up for another.

Date of experience: August 2015
Reviewed 21 August 2015

Hazel is such a London treasure. Why did I not discover her earlier? Under which rock was I hiding?

An evening spent with this storyteller and historian will have you appreciating Street Art, Street Artists and seeing big Corporates in a whole new way.

You'll get to meet really interesting people (different walks of life, varied countries, different cultures) whilst getting a bit of exercise into the bargain.

Way to go!

Date of experience: August 2015
Reviewed 6 August 2015

Hazel is a vey knowledgeable and entertaining guide. She showed us the interesting and fascinating history of this district and organised a pub visit as well.

Reviewed 26 July 2015

Hazel imparts her knowledge with fun and warmth. Her tours are insightful and interesting. She is great at questions and really super at engaging you.

Reviewed 26 July 2015

What a terrific way to spend an afternoon. I can't praise Hazel highly enough. She is knowledgeable, fun, friendly and paces the walk perfectly. The length is just right, avoiding information overload but leaving you wanting more. It's made me see Blackfriars in a different light and I can't wait to attend other walks with Hazel.

1  Thank lesleyl523