“Highly recommended”

Private Walking Tour: Heretics and Horrors
Ranked #113 of 840 Tours in London
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Make the most of your time and get to know London for the first time or a little better. We provide fun, engaging and affordable scheduled guided walks, private walking tours and treasure hunts in London. We offer a wide variety of guided walks in London: Georgian London, Victorian London, Street Art tours, kids tours and those that reflect London's dark side. Our private London walking tours and treasure hunts are suitable for corporate events, groups, schools and international students. We have kids tours which are just the ticket for families and schools, they are both fun and educational. We have significant experience working with conference organisers and group organisers. We have lots of walks to suit a range of abilities and interest levels - get in contact to find the right tour for you!
Reviewed 24 January 2016

These are fantastic walks, with a very well informed and engaging guide. They are a really fun way to learn more about London and its people.

All reviews
"smithfield"
"microphone"
"imparted"

Reviewed 22 January 2016

Fascinating walk around Clerkenwell which introduced me to a hidden area of London I didn't know at all despite knowing all the main roads in the same area. Great leader, friendly, knowledgeable and humorous. I would thoroughly recommend and will be joining more walks to explore more secret corners of London

Reviewed 11 January 2016

Guide is knowledgeable funny kind ..beautiful walk through london on a sunny Sunday afternoon ...walk will go ahead whatever the weather though.I would thoroughly recommend

Reviewed 10 January 2016

Met Hazel at Covent Garden Station and the walk started in the adjoining street where she pointed out two plaster ears.She then showed us a quirky little alley way dating back to the 1700's.Then it was of to Admoralty Arch to start out search for the 7 nose's of Soho.Hazel was very informative,and I was especially happy that she had a microphone,unlike a lot of London walks.