Open today: 09:00 - 19:00

from US$205.00
More Info
from US$205.00
More Info
All reviews victorian christmas interesting walk christmas carol charles dickens great guide learn something covent garden interesting information guided tour blackfriars knowledge stories fun clerkenwell mayfair smithfield microphone
Reviewed 25 January 2016

Hazel was a well-informed and entertaining guide and in the course of this short but brisk walk we covered Islington's historic pubs, breweries and distilleries. We also covered in interesting detail some Hogarth drawings and had a short discussion on Hogarth's methodology. Varied and fun.

Reviewed 25 January 2016

A very enjoyable walk.

Hazel knew a lot of information about the area, and imparted that knowledge in and very entertaining way. She also gave added value - (e;g. tips on visiting the Ministry of Defence) and I appreciated the time she gave my daughter - the only child that day.

The pace of the walk was brisk but manageable (just perfect for the cold day). I learnt some new routes too. We will definitely go again.

Reviewed 25 January 2016 via mobile

Took the Oliver Twist walk yesterday with my 10-year old daughter. It was a fab experience that we both enjoyed. Lots of historical facts, engagingly presented, made us really see and relive London as it was then. We'll definitely be doing this walk again.. and other walks offered by Hazel.

Reviewed 24 January 2016

These are fantastic walks, with a very well informed and engaging guide. They are a really fun way to learn more about London and its people.

Reviewed 22 January 2016

Fascinating walk around Clerkenwell which introduced me to a hidden area of London I didn't know at all despite knowing all the main roads in the same area. Great leader, friendly, knowledgeable and humorous. I would thoroughly recommend and will be joining more walks to explore more secret corners of London