Open today: 09:00 - 19:00

from US$205.00
More Info
from US$205.00
More Info
All reviews victorian christmas interesting walk christmas carol charles dickens great guide learn something covent garden interesting information guided tour blackfriars knowledge stories fun clerkenwell mayfair smithfield microphone
Reviewed 26 January 2016

I have done a few of Hazel's tours; she is always full of interesting facts and anecdotes. This walk does not have the grandeur of the City or the splendor of Hampstead but it was nonetheless brought to life with attention drawn to architecture and I particularly loved the tale of the peelers waiting for the ne'er do wells down an alley near to the end of the walk.

Reviewed 25 January 2016

I really enjoyed this walk. Hazel has lots of great information and presents it in a fun way. I had never explored this area before and found the history fascinating. I would definitely do another walk with Hazel.

Reviewed 25 January 2016

Hazel was a well-informed and entertaining guide and in the course of this short but brisk walk we covered Islington's historic pubs, breweries and distilleries. We also covered in interesting detail some Hogarth drawings and had a short discussion on Hogarth's methodology. Varied and fun.

A very enjoyable walk.

Hazel knew a lot of information about the area, and imparted that knowledge in and very entertaining way. She also gave added value - (e;g. tips on visiting the Ministry of Defence) and I appreciated the time she gave my daughter - the only child that day.

The pace of the walk was brisk but manageable (just perfect for the cold day). I learnt some new routes too. We will definitely go again.

Reviewed 25 January 2016 via mobile

Took the Oliver Twist walk yesterday with my 10-year old daughter. It was a fab experience that we both enjoyed. Lots of historical facts, engagingly presented, made us really see and relive London as it was then. We'll definitely be doing this walk again.. and other walks offered by Hazel.