“My favourite walking tours in London”

London Guided Walks
Private Walking Tour: Heretics and Horrors
Ranked #113 of 840 Tours in London
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Make the most of your time and get to know London for the first time or a little better. We provide fun, engaging and affordable scheduled guided walks, private walking tours and treasure hunts in London. We offer a wide variety of guided walks in London: Georgian London, Victorian London, Street Art tours, kids tours and those that reflect London's dark side. Our private London walking tours and treasure hunts are suitable for corporate events, groups, schools and international students. We have kids tours which are just the ticket for families and schools, they are both fun and educational. We have significant experience working with conference organisers and group organisers. We have lots of walks to suit a range of abilities and interest levels - get in contact to find the right tour for you!
Reviewed 9 February 2016 via mobile

I accidentally bumped to Hazel's guided tours on the internet 2 years ago. I have been on many walks since than and I enjoyed all of them.

Hazel is so friendly and very prepared. She enjoys guiding people through London which makes the whole atmosphere of the walks more amazing.

Thanks to her I learned many interesting facts about the city and also explored some of the hidden bits.

The people on the walks are nice too and I had some chats with them on the after drinks.

I can highly recommend her tours! You won't be disappointed for sure.

1  Thank Ann J
"smithfield"
"microphone"
"imparted"

Reviewed 8 February 2016

So did I! And thanks to Hazel and her quirky, well researched trip round Soho last Sunday, I will take nothing for granted. Walls really DO have ears - and more!!

Reviewed 8 February 2016

I was born close to the West End of London, spent my early childhood there and return frequently so I thought I knew this area well but I have learned such a surprising amount from this walk. Hazel was enthusiastic, knowledgeable and more than just a superb guide. Her friendly personable manner encompassed everyone and made us all feel included. She used our names to give each person the sense that the tour was individual. An interesting and quirky way to explore London and discover narrow passages, hidden alleyways and lots of body parts!

Reviewed 8 February 2016

These walks are always worthwhile and this one was no exception. Lots to see and talk about in this area. Good history, good stories, etc.