Open today: 09:00 - 19:00

from US$210.35
More Info
from US$210.35
More Info
All reviews victorian christmas interesting walk christmas carol charles dickens great guide learn something covent garden interesting information guided tour blackfriars knowledge stories fun clerkenwell smithfield microphone imparted
Reviewed 9 February 2016 via mobile

I accidentally bumped to Hazel's guided tours on the internet 2 years ago. I have been on many walks since than and I enjoyed all of them.

Hazel is so friendly and very prepared. She enjoys guiding people through London which makes the whole atmosphere of the walks more amazing.

Thanks to her I learned many interesting facts about the city and also explored some of the hidden bits.

The people on the walks are nice too and I had some chats with them on the after drinks.

I can highly recommend her tours! You won't be disappointed for sure.

1  Thank Ann J
Reviewed 8 February 2016

So did I! And thanks to Hazel and her quirky, well researched trip round Soho last Sunday, I will take nothing for granted. Walls really DO have ears - and more!!

Reviewed 8 February 2016

I was born close to the West End of London, spent my early childhood there and return frequently so I thought I knew this area well but I have learned such a surprising amount from this walk. Hazel was enthusiastic, knowledgeable and more than just a superb guide. Her friendly personable manner encompassed everyone and made us all feel included. She used our names to give each person the sense that the tour was individual. An interesting and quirky way to explore London and discover narrow passages, hidden alleyways and lots of body parts!

Reviewed 8 February 2016

These walks are always worthwhile and this one was no exception. Lots to see and talk about in this area. Good history, good stories, etc.

Reviewed 5 February 2016

Hazel led a lovely, warm-spirited, interesting walk around the Whitehall areas and took us to all the nooks and crannies. A thoroughly enjoyable evening.