“Sadlers Wells and Oliver Twist Walks”

London Guided Walks
Private Walking Tour: Heretics and Horrors
Ranked #114 of 823 Tours in London
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Make the most of your time and get to know London for the first time or a little better. We provide fun, engaging and affordable scheduled guided walks, private walking tours and treasure hunts in London. We offer a wide variety of guided walks in London: Georgian London, Victorian London, Street Art tours, kids tours and those that reflect London's dark side. Our private London walking tours and treasure hunts are suitable for corporate events, groups, schools and international students. We have kids tours which are just the ticket for families and schools, they are both fun and educational. We have significant experience working with conference organisers and group organisers. We have lots of walks to suit a range of abilities and interest levels - get in contact to find the right tour for you!
Reviewed 18 February 2016

Most enjoyable, informative and concise. The 90 minute ambles were well worth going on. I thought I knew both of these areas well but almost every aspect of the tours provided me with new information presented in a fun, interesting and joined up way. I would not normally go on this type of walk but I strongly recommend this. Hazel is an excellent guide and has a wealth of relevant background information to supplement any query. i am going back to some of the other tours.

All reviews
"smithfield"
"microphone"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 18 February 2016

It was a wonderful walk around Whitehall! Hazel our guide was very informative and amusing giving us lots off interesting details. Highly recommended! Just wear comfortable shoes & enjoy.

Reviewed 12 February 2016

We thought we knew this area reasonably well, being Londoners and regulars in the West End for theatre trips and other entertainments. We were amazed at how many sights we have previously walked past without ever knowing the amazing and sometimes curious history. This tour taught us a lot about the incredible Victorians and their contribution to the everyday comforts we enjoy now. All presented in a friendly and entertaining style far removed from my memories of school history lessons (which I enjoyed, but this is much more fun!). Highly recommended, our 3rd tour with Hazel.

Reviewed 12 February 2016

This was an excellent guided walk. Hazel is very knowledgeable about the history and architecture of the area and her anecdotes and stories made the walk even more enjoyable. Highly recommended.

Date of experience: January 2016
See more reviews
Reviewed 9 February 2016 via mobile

I accidentally bumped to Hazel's guided tours on the internet 2 years ago. I have been on many walks since than and I enjoyed all of them.

Hazel is so friendly and very prepared. She enjoys guiding people through London which makes the whole atmosphere of the walks more amazing.

Thanks to her I learned many interesting facts about the city and also explored some of the hidden bits.

The people on the walks are nice too and I had some chats with them on the after drinks.

I can highly recommend her tours! You won't be disappointed for sure.

1  Thank Ann J