Open today: 09:00 - 19:00

from US$205.00
More Info
from US$205.00
More Info
All reviews victorian christmas interesting walk christmas carol charles dickens great guide learn something covent garden interesting information guided tour blackfriars knowledge stories fun clerkenwell mayfair smithfield microphone
Reviewed 19 February 2016

My friend and I very much enjoyed this tour and we learnt a great deal! It was the perfect way to spend a cold but sunny afternoon. Hazel was fab, thank you!

Reviewed 18 February 2016

Most enjoyable, informative and concise. The 90 minute ambles were well worth going on. I thought I knew both of these areas well but almost every aspect of the tours provided me with new information presented in a fun, interesting and joined up way. I would not normally go on this type of walk but I strongly recommend this. Hazel is an excellent guide and has a wealth of relevant background information to supplement any query. i am going back to some of the other tours.

Reviewed 18 February 2016

It was a wonderful walk around Whitehall! Hazel our guide was very informative and amusing giving us lots off interesting details. Highly recommended! Just wear comfortable shoes & enjoy.

Reviewed 12 February 2016

We thought we knew this area reasonably well, being Londoners and regulars in the West End for theatre trips and other entertainments. We were amazed at how many sights we have previously walked past without ever knowing the amazing and sometimes curious history. This tour taught us a lot about the incredible Victorians and their contribution to the everyday comforts we enjoy now. All presented in a friendly and entertaining style far removed from my memories of school history lessons (which I enjoyed, but this is much more fun!). Highly recommended, our 3rd tour with Hazel.

Reviewed 12 February 2016

This was an excellent guided walk. Hazel is very knowledgeable about the history and architecture of the area and her anecdotes and stories made the walk even more enjoyable. Highly recommended.

Date of experience: January 2016