Open today: 09:00 - 19:00

from US$205.00
More Info
from US$205.00
More Info
All reviews victorian christmas interesting walk christmas carol charles dickens great guide learn something covent garden interesting information guided tour blackfriars knowledge stories fun clerkenwell mayfair smithfield microphone
Reviewed 28 February 2016

I went on the Blackfriars walk with Hazel and I have to say it was thoroughly brilliant. The time, which wasn't rushed, absolutely flew by and the amount of information I was able to recall and bend the ear of my family that evening was a testament to the excellent delivery of the guide. It's the first walk that I have done with London Guided Walks and I am already looking at other ones I am going to book up. It seems a number of people who were on my walk were regulars and never have I met a friendlier bunch of people to accompany. I can not recommend them more - A++

1  Thank barrmorter
Reviewed 25 February 2016

I would highly recommend these walks. Hazel uses a great deal of her great personality to make the walk and history come alive.

Reviewed 19 February 2016

My friend and I very much enjoyed this tour and we learnt a great deal! It was the perfect way to spend a cold but sunny afternoon. Hazel was fab, thank you!

Reviewed 18 February 2016

Most enjoyable, informative and concise. The 90 minute ambles were well worth going on. I thought I knew both of these areas well but almost every aspect of the tours provided me with new information presented in a fun, interesting and joined up way. I would not normally go on this type of walk but I strongly recommend this. Hazel is an excellent guide and has a wealth of relevant background information to supplement any query. i am going back to some of the other tours.

Reviewed 18 February 2016

It was a wonderful walk around Whitehall! Hazel our guide was very informative and amusing giving us lots off interesting details. Highly recommended! Just wear comfortable shoes & enjoy.