“Sadlers Well 90 min walk”

London Guided Walks
Private Walking Tour: Heretics and Horrors
Ranked #113 of 821 Tours in London
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Make the most of your time and get to know London for the first time or a little better. We provide fun, engaging and affordable scheduled guided walks, private walking tours and treasure hunts in London. We offer a wide variety of guided walks in London: Georgian London, Victorian London, Street Art tours, kids tours and those that reflect London's dark side. Our private London walking tours and treasure hunts are suitable for corporate events, groups, schools and international students. We have kids tours which are just the ticket for families and schools, they are both fun and educational. We have significant experience working with conference organisers and group organisers. We have lots of walks to suit a range of abilities and interest levels - get in contact to find the right tour for you!
Reviewed 15 March 2016

This was such a treat!

Hazel was a FANTASTIC story teller and was ready with facts and quips at every turn. I learned so much about the areas we walked and want booked another tour for the coming weekend :)

I really recommend these tours!

Date of experience: March 2016
"smithfield"
"microphone"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 4 March 2016

This is a 90 minute walk round a very historic part of the City of London. Hazel is a very well-informed and entertaining guide, and she reveals the hidden secrets of the City brilliantly. I am already planning to try another walk soon.

Reviewed 2 March 2016

I really enjoyed this walk. Hazel has a great knowledge of the book and London history of the period. She made the walk very interesting and I will be booking some of her other walks soon. Definitely worth going out on a cold February evening.

Reviewed 28 February 2016

I went on the Blackfriars walk with Hazel and I have to say it was thoroughly brilliant. The time, which wasn't rushed, absolutely flew by and the amount of information I was able to recall and bend the ear of my family that evening was a testament to the excellent delivery of the guide. It's the first walk that I have done with London Guided Walks and I am already looking at other ones I am going to book up. It seems a number of people who were on my walk were regulars and never have I met a friendlier bunch of people to accompany. I can not recommend them more - A++

1  Thank barrmorter