Open today: 09:00 - 19:00

from US$205.00
More Info
from US$205.00
More Info
All reviews victorian christmas interesting walk christmas carol charles dickens great guide learn something covent garden interesting information guided tour blackfriars knowledge stories fun clerkenwell mayfair smithfield microphone
Reviewed 1 April 2016

Hazel is friendly, energetic and enthusiastic and pointed out bits and pieces of London's fascinating history as she guided us through a most interesting route. You will not be disappointed; she is thoughtful, fun and very knowledgeable - able to answer a plethora of our questions with an almost encyclopaedic knowledge of this great city.

Date of experience: March 2016
Hazel B, Owner at London Guided Walks, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2016

Hello, Thanks so much for taking the time to write such a lovely review. It was a pleasure to show you and your daughter the City of London on my Dragons walk. See you on your next trip to London!

Reviewed 28 March 2016

Well worth venturing out on even the rainiest colder than usual nights. Hazel's knowledge, delivery and enthusiasm make this experience akin to an immersive art and architecture event. Stories and secrets of London are revealed and a new intimate relationship can begin with an expanded heart and brighter eyes. Bravo Hazel!

Date of experience: March 2016
Hazel B, Manager at London Guided Walks, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2016

Hi Margot,
Thanks so much for taking the time to write such a lovely review. I am so glad you enjoyed my Covent Garden & Soho walking tour. Hope to see you again! Best, Hazel

Reviewed 28 March 2016

We did the Victorian Christmas which we really enjoyed so we decided to do the Easter walk around Whitehall. Although it was a bit cold and windy we very much enjoyed the walk and Hazel was brilliant as before. Nice sized group and we could hear her very interesting talk. It finished absolutely on time.
Highly recommended.

Date of experience: March 2016

Hi Tony, Thanks so much for taking the time to write such a lovely review. I am so glad you both enjoyed my Wonders of Whitehall walk and thank you for adding a photo to the collection. See you next time! Best, Hazel

Reviewed 21 March 2016

Hazel took us on a fascinating walk around Blackfriars showing, us amongst other things, the site of Baynards Castle, Wren churches & the only remaining part of the Blackfriars priory. She is incredibly well informed and this walk is highly recommended.

Date of experience: February 2016

Hi FredaEvelyn,
It was a pleasure to have you on my Oliver Twist and Blackfriars walk. Thank you for taking the time to write a review. It means a lot to see people coming back for more. See you again no doubt!

Reviewed 20 March 2016

What a friendly guide Hazel is. This was the first of her walks I had been on and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I thought I knew the Blackfriars area but Hazel took us down side streets and alleys I'd never even noticed before! She has clear diction and a microphone so you can hear her above traffic, just as well as she is very informative and funny. Recommended

Date of experience: March 2016

Hi Kim, Thanks so much coming along on my Best of Blackfriars tour and for taking the time to write the review. I am glad you found the microphone helpful - it is a recent addition. Hope to see you on another walking tour soon!