Open today: 09:00 - 19:00

from US$210.35
More Info
from US$210.35
More Info
All reviews victorian christmas interesting walk christmas carol charles dickens great guide learn something covent garden interesting information guided tour blackfriars knowledge stories fun clerkenwell smithfield microphone imparted
Reviewed 13 April 2016

I learned a lot in a very entaining and pleasant way. Highly recommendable. Thank you very much, Hazel. I will surely book another walk with you on my next trip to London.

Reviewed 8 April 2016

Lively and well informed. I learned several new facts about London and how the names of roads and street originated

Reviewed 8 April 2016

I have done 3 walks so far with Hazel, I have found her to very friendly and makes people feel at ease whether your alone or with someone. She makes the walk very interesting and I have found her to be very informative. She welcomes questions and does her best to answer them all. I would recommend a walk with London Guided walks to everyone whether local or just visiting.

Reviewed 8 April 2016

Knowing this part of London thanks to commutes through the brilliant new station, I was delighted to find clues to the history of the area revealed and explained by Hazel in a lively and engaging way. A couple of hours very well spent.

Reviewed 7 April 2016

Lovely walk around Blackfriars with some really interesting stories about the area. Would recommend.