Open today: 09:00 - 19:00

from US$205.00
More Info
from US$205.00
More Info
All reviews victorian christmas interesting walk christmas carol charles dickens great guide learn something covent garden interesting information guided tour blackfriars knowledge stories fun clerkenwell mayfair smithfield microphone
Reviewed 18 July 2016

Hazel is an energetic, professional and well-informed guide, I've lived in the area of the tour for several years and have read a lot about the area, but Hazel brings a new "twist" with interesting anecdotes and little-known facts or stories. Structuring the tour around one of Dickens' most widely-known works is a clever way to provide context to the sites visited and to bring alive the Dickens tale. Highly recommended!

Date of experience: July 2016
Reviewed 11 July 2016

This was an engaging & fun way to spend a couple of hours wandering around the West End. The treasure hunt that Hazel had put together was clever, brain taxing and just great fun! Two hours to visit all the stars on our map, working out what question was relevant and finding answers - as well as a few additional photo challenges. I saw so many things I'd never noticed before, despite many visits to the West End. Hazel clearly has great knowledge of London and is lovely and friendly. My friend and I really enjoyed this and look forward to doing another treasure hunt or guided walk with her.

Reviewed 28 June 2016

This was another fascinating walk from Hazel. She took us on a tour of the places mentioned in Oliver Twist, bringing it all to life with her descriptions of the sights, sounds & smells of Victorian London and quoting passages from the book,. Highly recommended.

Date of experience: March 2016
Reviewed 27 June 2016

Fascinating walk - very informative. I thought I knew London but Hazel’s knowledge and enthusiasm made me realise how much of its history and architecture I have yet to discover.

Reviewed 25 June 2016

Having lived in Hampstead many years ago this was an i
An informative walk unearthing many historical
Buildings and people we were unaware of.
Hazel did a great job making the walk most
Enjoyable.