“Wonderful food, wonderful waiter ”

Nobu - Berkeley Street
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: Mayfair
Transit: Tube: Green Park
Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

We celebrated a graduation and it was perfect
The set menu was fantastic and so beautifully presented
The cocktails great and no more than other similar places in London
The guy looking after us was brilliant - so friendly and helpful- even decorated the desert for us

There are newer reviews for Nobu - Berkeley Street

Reviewed 1 August 2014

This was the loudest Nobu I've ever eaten at. Louder even than Las Vegas. The food was excellent but the restaurant was crowded and cramped. The noise level was akin to being in a happy hour cocktail lounge for one's entire meal. I would only go there if that is what you are looking for.

1  Thank Donald H
Reviewed 1 August 2014

I had really been looking forward to Nobu but I won't be rushing back. I had a couple of great dishes (black cod and salmon skewers) but was underwhelmed by the others. The biggest detractor for me was the service. I arrived about 20 minutes before my reservation and had a cocktail (which was fantastic) in the bar but was approached four times during that time to invite me to my table. The pestering continued through dinner with plates being taken without asking if we had finished and being offered the bill but all in such a way that my friend and I felt very rushed and weren't able to relax an enjoy ourselves... Really impacted the night overall.

1  Thank Hollywright
Reviewed 30 July 2014

Every city I go to I have to try Nobu if there is one. I prefer the sushi at the London Park Lane Nobu although Berkely has more of a fun laxed vibe.

1  Thank Becky V
Reviewed 29 July 2014

All the food is awesome but be prepared to pay big bucks. We visited on a Sunday night so it wasn't crowded but pretty full.