“I'll definetly go back”

Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: Mayfair
Transit: Tube: Green Park
Reviewed 5 August 2014

I must say it was one of the best meals I have ever had. Our hosts ordered a delightful taste menu, which means we tried most of the dishes in the menu. We started with the classic and exquisite sushi platter, going through the exotic meals as Bluefin tuna, to finish with the signature dish, the black cod with miso. Perfect meal!

So is it worth to go? Definitely.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,573)

Reviewed 4 August 2014 via mobile

As expected going to NOBU in one of the world's most expensive cities will cost a fortune... so is it worth every pence? YES! The black cod is so tasty and it literally melts in your mouth... the oh toro sashimi is something like 5pounds a slice but its still worth each pence... just be ready with your credit card and you wont be disappointed:)

Reviewed 3 August 2014

Me and my friend came here after a day full of business. I must say, this is a class A bar and restraunt. Juliano the bar tender and Deren who both work at Nobu were absolutely fantastic! This is a must visit bar to experience the London lifestyle! Lucy and Kirsty

Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

I always enjoy dining at Nobu. From the moment you arrive you are made to feel welcome from the doorman on the door to the hostess who shows you to your table. Our waitress was very attentive and took us through the menu, we ordered the popular dish : black cod. As always I was not left disappointed, a perfect venue for celebrating a special occasion

Reviewed 2 August 2014

Food was great! They don't serve same things as in other Nobu's (maybe because of availability). Definitely need to reserve a table... and is very loud!