“Delicious”

Neighbourhood: Bloomsbury
Winnipeg, Canada
“Delicious”
Reviewed 14 August 2014 via mobile

A great place for a pint and food! Great prices, atmosphere and friendly staff. Haddock and sandwiches were yummy! Good selection of beer.

Southwick, United Kingdom
“Fabulous food and service”
Reviewed 12 August 2014

Fantastic find thanks to Trip Advisor. Well worth a visit. The food and service were both excellent and there was a great atmosphere with live Irish music.

• Visited August 2014
Cheltenham, United Kingdom
“A lucky and superb find in London”
Reviewed 29 July 2014

I was staying in London for work reasons, after a long day of meetings I went venturing around Kings Cross for food. It started tipping it down so all I wanted to do was find the nearest pub. Half and hour and 6 pubs later (all others were full) I spied The Harrison down a side road. Probably the least appealing looking pub I saw that evening but I was that wet and hungry anywhere would do.

To my surprise I ended up in one of the best pubs I've eaten and visited in London. Great selection of beers and ciders, friendly staff, good entertainment and a really well thought out food menu. I expected standard pub food but instead got options you would see in a decent restaurant. I had the confit chicken which tasted superb and was very reasonably priced.

I highly recommend this place, it knows it's beverages, knows good food, an overall pleasurable experience.

• Visited May 2014
“Awesome Sunday Roast”
Reviewed 6 July 2014 via mobile

I had the roast beef on a Sunday and my wife had the roast lamb. Probably the best Sunday roast either of us have had in 3 years of living in London

Santa Barbara, California
“Students and locals and Sunday roast”
Reviewed 25 June 2014

We had a traditional roast dinner here one Sunday, and enjoyed it very much. The veg were cooked more than we prefer, but there were plenty of them and the flavor was good. Nice lamb roast for us, beef and chicken and salmon also available. The regular dinner menu looks more adventurous, but the traditional Sunday lunch roast was homely and fine. Music most nights, lots of students, huge beer selection. Only the house wines by the glass, but we found them fine. Good value.

Visited June 2014