“Great food, great atmosphere!” 4 of 5 bubbles

Grand Bazaar
Ranked #2,283 of 22,204 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Good for: Cheap Eats, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighbourhood: Marylebone
Dunstable, United Kingdom
“Great food, great atmosphere!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 June 2014

Visited this lively restaurant recently with a friend and we ordered the mixed maze starter with special Turkish balloon bread. We both ordered main courses, which we struggled to finish after eating the mere dish. If I visited again I think I would order a starter and dessert. We had opted for the set meal which comprised of a starter, choice of mains and a dessert. The food was delicious and served by very pleasant waiters and waitresses for whom nothing was too much trouble.

I would definitely visit Grand Bazaar again and would have no hesitation in recommending it to others. The cuisine is Turkish, so if you don't like Turkish food you may be disappointed! Personally I loved it!! On warm summer evenings it would be great to be seated outside, and should you get a bit chilly, there are blankets to keep you warm.

• Visited June 2014

• Arabic first
London, United Kingdom
“Not to be missed”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 June 2014

I have done two visits of this restaurant. The food is authentic and excellent. Friendly staff.
Good service. Very cosy inside, outdoor seating with a good vibe of the street full of other restaurant, in the hearth of city.
I would definitely recommend with no doubts.

• Visited April 2014
Managua, Nicaragua
“Should have ordered the lamb ribs”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 June 2014

I ordered the Kofte kebab and it was good. My buddy ordered the lamb ribs and they were off the charts awesome. The grilled cyprus chefs is a winner too. Service was spotty, but friendly. We sat outside and people were smoking. doesn't bother me, but if it does bother you, sit inside.

Visited June 2014
london
“GREAT LITTLE FIND”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 June 2014

We were looking for something different for lunch when we came across this restaurant in James street and it didn't dissapoint, we had the meze and every dish was tasty and interesting. Old favourites like houmos were a lovely surprise I'd say it the best I've ever had and don't get me started on the after dinner turkish delight WOW WOW WOW !

• Visited May 2014
Southampton
“All I can say is 'çok güzel'”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 June 2014 via mobile

I read the reviews of Grand Bazaar and, not being able to view a menu online, went there with a little trepidation but was very pleasantly surprised.
We went for lunch on a Saturday at the end of half term and it was pretty busy but I think it would be busy most of the time due to location and quality.
The restaurant is lovely and comfortable, the food is outstanding and the staff are nice and attentive without being intrusive.
I would recommend a visit to anyone in the area and we will definitely be back!

Visited May 2014