“Lovely food”
Review of Sufi

Sufi
Reserve with OpenTable
Sufi is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3,013 of 25,457 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Persian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Hammersmith / Fulham
Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

Had a great evening here really tasty food and relaxed atmosphere. My only criticism is that when we came in the early afternoon myself and a friend both wanted the same thing from the specials board but they only had one so i has to settle for something else.

1  Thank Catherine H

Reviewed 15 May 2018

I took a minicab to a restaurant in Soho and was chatting with the driver. He asked me if I would enjoy Persian food and gave a card for Sufi. I decided to give it a try and set out on an expedition to Hammersmith bus station where I caught the 266 Bus to the door of Sufi Restaurant. It was well worth the trip.

I had Barg and Koobide (flat lamb and minced lamb skewers served with a generous serving of rice and a side salad. It was delicious. The plate comes with homemade dressing for the salad and two sauces - one garlic and one hot - for the skewers. I finished everything - and was pleasantly full - though not unpleasantly so.

The one thing I did not have was the naan bread - which they make on site with great flair and high production values. It look delicious however, and in a repeat visit I would add a slice of naan bread as a starter.

The service was very good - extremely friendly though not a bit intrusive or pushy. It took me an hour and a quarter to get to this restaurant - and it was well worth the journey. A really enjoyable experience.

1  Thank Michael G
sufi-restaurant, Manager at Sufi, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2018

Thank You Michael, we are pleased you had a good experience at Sufi. See You Soon !

Reviewed 3 May 2018

It is a few minutes away from home and every now and then I fancy its grilled meat, hummus and Nan bread. The prices are more than reasonable and the food couldn't be tastier. My wife tends to go for grilled chicken, while I prefer to go for lamb. In both cases, the meat is tender, juicy and delicious! The service is usually very good too!

1  Thank Raul P
sufi-restaurant, Manager at Sufi, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2018

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We liked Sufi from the moment we walked in, such an unpretentious place and so cosy. The food was authentic and every course delicious, very good value too. We would happily revisit on our next trip to town. It’s obviously popular for their takeaways too as it was busy with people dropping in to collect. Very friendly and attentive (but not over attentive) service. A great evening, we will be back!

1  Thank MrsPF
sufi-restaurant, Manager at Sufi, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2018

Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

I've eaten here a couple of times now, and the food is delicious! Totally fresh, with wonderful grilled meats and a varied menu with something to suit every palate. Lots of interesting ingredients that are new to me, expertly combined, prepared and presented. Cosy ambiance, and the staff are completely obliging and charming. A gem.

2  Thank bigbonedgal
sufi-restaurant, Manager at Sufi, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2018