“good food , good atmosphere”
Review of Le Boudin Blanc

Le Boudin Blanc
Reserve with OpenTable
Le Boudin Blanc is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #349 of 23,379 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$25 - US$100
Cuisines: French
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Mayfair
Reviewed 3 September 2013

Good location near curzon cinema in Mayfair. I went there two times , I had steak tartare and steak with pepper sauce, both was good and I could not finish it as the portion was very generous. It is a good , non fussy french place , I will be back and I recommend it .

Reviewed 2 September 2013

Great atmosphere sitting outside and you can imagine yourself in a Parisian back street !
Service was OK as were my oysters and confit canard howver we had to send my wif's tuna back as it was not just rare but raw .On its return it had been heated up but tasted bitter and had no texture,my wife left it- and very rarely does she complain!
Give credit to the restaurant ,the manager came and apologised with some chocolates and a glass each of sweet wine , the tuna was also taken off the bill.
I could not score it any more than average on this occassion as cooking tuna is pretty striaghtforward plus prices are high for what is really a bistro and wine is marked up far too heavily.
We will go back but wont be rushing !

Reviewed 23 August 2013

This small French restaurant in Mayfair is a jewel. The food (lamb) was excellent--cooked to perfection, the dessert beautifully presented and just as tasty. And the staff was excellent. We will come back here!

1  Thank rcabr
Reviewed 11 August 2013 via mobile

I rarely get beef outside of the US but the steak here with the peppercorn sauce was absolutely fantastic! There was outdoor seating but it was full so we were seated upstairs. It was similar to eating in someone's house - very comfortable. They recommended a great wine and the desserts were awesome too. It ended up being a little tougher on the wallet than expected but all in all a good night out! Check it out if you are staying in the Mayfair area.

Reviewed 30 July 2013 via mobile

A gem of a place hidden away in shepherds market. Great food... Fun atmosphere... Not too many tourists have found it yet... Delicious wine list (if not the cheapest!)... Generally a great dining experience.