“Timeless Character”
Review of Le Boudin Blanc

Le Boudin Blanc
Reserve with OpenTable
Le Boudin Blanc is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #353 of 23,718 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$25 - US$100
Cuisines: French
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Mayfair
Reviewed 26 March 2014

25 years on I am still going. it is amazing food and a great lively environment with an authentic French feel at every step.

Reviewed 24 March 2014 via mobile

Our latest meal at Le Boudin Blanc was at 9.30 pm last Saturday night. Food was yummy as always I had the mussels & risotto and my partner had risotto and fillet steak. They have an excellent wine list with a real selection which is refreshing to see. The atmosphere is fantastic and the staff more than helpful. A pleasure as always!

Reviewed 20 March 2014

I celebrated a major birthday here and the restaurant served up a delectable meal, perfectly cooked and complemented by a fabulous wine that was surprisingly cheap considering the location and the quality of the restaurant.

The atmosphere was very Parisian, adding to our enjoyment. That does include the slightly disengaged service one expects in Paris. But somehow it fit into the experience and wasn't a problem.

A lovely restaurnat in a corner of London that managed to feel like Paris.

Reviewed 11 March 2014

This isn't just a French restaurant, it's a little bit of France tucked away in Shepherd's Market. From the 'Bon soir' which greeted us to the Parisian-style tres petite tables packed elbow to elbow and the efficient, slightly off-hand service it was easy to imagine we were across the Channel rather than in the West End.

When we arrived at 8pm on a weekday evening, the place was packed, though it quickly thinned out after 9pm. And though the staff were obviously busy, they took good care of us - if anything, the food arrived too swiftly, though we never felt as though they were trying to turn the table over.

My husband tried the restaurant's signature Boudin Blanc, a sizeable though light as a feather sausage made of chicken and pork, and pronounced it superb, as was the tarte tatin he had to follow. However, I didn't rate my braised lamb shank quite so highly, it being somewhat on the dry side.

We got the feeling that a lot of the customers were regulars - and I think we would be too if we lived in the neighbourhood!

Reviewed 10 March 2014

I grew up with a French grandmother. This food was disappointing. The cut was bad, not the preparation. Get better meat.
And regarding the service: attentive, but a bit uncomfortable and snooty.